• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are we?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mentally about 33 years old, body about 56 years of use. The first vehicle that I polished paint on was a John Deere pedal power [iron maybe] kids farm tractor – green machines were all we had on our farm. We sure could have used “Odor Eliminator” on the honey wagon which used a PTO drive to advance the goodies to the mechanically controlled flippers. When spreading the goodies you only have the wind at your back once and that is all it takes.
    The way a person treats their car is a direct reflection of how they treat themselves

Comment

• Started to use meguiars last year,I use colour x every month, I'm sold.
      Last edited by bmoroz; Aug 12, 2006, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• My name is Jim Stafford
        I am 36 been using Meguiars products for over 20 years. Been collecting, working, building and detailing cars since I was 14 and have not stopped.
        I have been lucky enough to turn my passion in to a part time job with Meguiars and have made some of the best freinds a person could ask for from Barry and Karen to the guys who do the shows each week and many others in so many departments
        I am sure at some point it will become a full time job......it is already a full time passion
        http://iceburgh66.tripod.com/sig6.jpg

Comment

• 9C1 MAN

HI ; BEEN USING YOUR PRODUCTS FOR 10 YEARS NOW; [42]; BEFORE THAT I WAS USING TU----- WAX; I HAVE TO SAY EVERYTHING MEGUIARS MAKES WORKS JUST AS THEY SAY THEY DO; AND IN THIS WORLD AS YOU KNOW THAT;S RARE I HAD A PROBLEM ON THE SEALENT #21 TURNED TO WATER; CALLED MEGUIARS AND THEY SHIPPED A NEW JUG IN 2 DAYS ; KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GUYS............................

Comment

• Just turned 15 in July...Been washing/detailing/taking car of my family and nieghborhoods cars using Meguiars products since I was 10 years old.

I dont know how long it took me to find MOL, kinda sad took me five years!!
            Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

• 54 years young.
              I've been using Meguiar's since the early 80's.
              I've always been crazy...
              It keeps me from going insane!

Comment

• 14 almost 15. Been using Meguiars and detailing cars for about 3 months with vettemaniac.
                2001 Dodge Durango, 1991 CHEVY 2500 Truck, 1991 Mazda Miata, 32ft. Mallard Motorhome, Ski Centurion...well, my parents at least

Comment

• Late 40s....(okay, Tuesday it'll be 48), been using Meguiar's since I
                  started working in the automotive parts biz back in '79. Used the paste wax for my Challenger and Kawasaki....then on to other products as they became available (plus being in management, free samples was one of the perks! ). I have stuck with Meguiars since then, and now on my Coop'...NXT Tech wax is all that we use (and I am no longer in retail parts, so no free samples, alas I have to pay for it too )
                  "Been There, Crashed That"
                  02 MINI Cooper S
                  03 Buell XB9R
                  03 Expedition, EB

Comment

• turned 36 last march.

a new meg convert, detail my own cars not so much for show but more to protect.

Wish that meg products r cheaper here in Malaysia, sometimes it can get prohibitively expensive. I think the sole distributor here is making a killing for a short term profit & would kill the brand in the long run
                    smile & the world will smile with you

Comment

• Re: Who are we?

22, 10 more days making it 2 months using meguiars and loving it to the core.
                      Yusri Omar
                      Perfectshine Detail

Comment

Whew, at least I am younger than Mike Phillips!

I was born in June, 1961.
                        Owner, Scott's Mobile Auto Detailing

Comment

Originally posted by Scottwax View Post
                          Whew, at least I am younger than Mike Phillips!

I was born in June, 1961.
                          lol

this demographics thread was a good idea btw,

Comment

been using Maguires on and of for about 30 years, but have never been an avid user of one product, until I bought my 2004 thunderbird, black on black, and since I found this site never seen the outcome of such damaged care and neglect of paint, and the life brought back with the knowledge and use of Maguires products, thanks to all !!!

Comment

Checking in at 50, using Meguiars for 25 years.
                              wjfm1
                              2003 G35 Coupe

Comment

33, been using Meguiar's products for about 5 or 6 years now. Getting more serious about taking care of my cars brought to Meguiar's.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');