• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Power of #80

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Power of #80

Gave a friend a quick ten minute demonstration of the PC7424 (G100) yesterday just to show to power of the tool... The car was a red Vauxhall Corsa (single stage paint), with fading and a lot of swirls...

A couple of pics of the swilrs on the bonnet, the panel I did the demo on:

Now, for the deeper swirls that were in there, #83 would be required to preceed the #80, but just for a demo I went with the #80 applied using a 6" LC White polishing pad - speed 3 to spread, one pass at speed 5 (slow), two passes at speed 6 (slow). This gave the following results...

The deeper scratches remain, but I was incredibly impressed with the way the #80 dealt with the minor swilrs that were there, sorting them much better than I was expeciting for a light abbrassive polish (though I'm sure the fillers helped as well!). This has just reaffirmed #80 as my favourite Megs product alongside #7, and one of my all time fav products!

A couple more pics of the bonnet:

"A thing of beauty is a joy for ever: Its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness; .... "

LOVE #80 !!!!....nice work on the bonnet...
    Bill Poirier
    West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');