• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first father's day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first father's day!

I just became a dad last November. I though I'd share my first father's day story. The wife decided to go out on the town. After a great meal at Taco Bell (of course it's my favorite), we hit the stores. Since I have hit up almost every place I can think of for Meg's products around here, all I came home with is a $200 printer for the wife that does everything but wipe your rear end and a $100 swimming pool for the boy (my wifes idea).
    So after setting up the pool (This included having to drain it and move it around since my first spot wasn't as level as I thought) and waiting to get on the computer (the wife was messing with the new printer a long time), I finally got my chance to checkout an ADS order. I ended up spending $120. The wife did not bicker at all! I picked 9 SS microfibers, 6 even coats, 3 water magnets, 6 super terrys, 2 triple brushes, 1 hair extractor, 32oz #84, 32oz #80, 16oz #7, and a bottle of GC bug and tar. This is my first order from them and I focused on the stuff that's hard to find around here. I have now completed the entire brush set for what it's worth (I'm excited). When I place my next order it will be on bulk stuff. Here is a pic of my boy. If this isn't future farmer of america there is not a lot of hope for the industry! Any help making this into my avatar would be greatly appreciated.
    Watch your pennies and your dollars will take care of themself.

Congrats!

Here you go...

Forgot to add this for you, might be helpful.

Last edited by RedSoxRacer; Jun 20, 2006, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Thanks a lot RedSoxRacer!

Comment

Hmm..looks like something happend to your pic while you made it your avatar...looks a little grainy like you changed the size maybe?

Comment

I don't know what happened, but it works now. I could not get it to work myself.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');