• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures from "On the Pulse" - June 21st!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures from "On the Pulse" - June 21st!

On The Pulse at Meguiar's Garage - June 21st!
    Come by, hang out, eat some food and get the answers to all of your car care needs. Wheels, paint, interior and answers to all of your questions plus you get to utilize the EXCLUSIVE Meguiar's Training Facility!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Thanks for another great class!

Also, thanks to all of you for showing me how to use the rotary, it came out amazing

I'll get some pictures up of the results tommorow

Comment

Hey guys,
      Thanks for coming down, hanging out and getting dirty and sweating to make your car shine.
      If you missed it we had everything from a fixed up "Ducati Edition" truck well you gotta see it to believe it.
      M Coupe that needed some serious attention with a guy that used an ORBITAL for the first time and it looked killer!

Then we even had a late showing by an IS300 that had some serious etching of water spots but some DA work and the right products brought it back to life!!!!!

We'll have pics real soon but come on in and check out MOL more throughly.

We'll see you next time for sure.

Pics coming soon!!!!!!!
      Last edited by J-rod; Jun 26, 2006, 07:30 AM.
      SEND IT!
      Life's too short... Live Fast

Comment

I told you I'd have pics, better late than never!!!
        These pics are just a teaser of what goes on down at the On The Pulse at Meguiar's Garage.

GMC Truck "Ducati Edition" getting ready for NXT Generation Tech Wax

Red Bull Stopped by and showed us some love- Red Bull gives you wings and a nice clean car at On The Pulse!!! Thanks Holly!

The M Coupe in dire need of not just a DA but a rotary.
        The owner standing on the right of his car getting ready to et down and dirty on his hood!

GMC Canyon "Ducati Edition" getting prepped for some DA'ing.
        Make sure you don't get wax build up under the badges, it's like having dirt under your fingernails. It just doesn't look good!

Now take a look at this hood! These water spots are etched into the clear, yeah that's after being clayed and wiped down!
        So now to get on it with a DA (G100A) and some Mirror Glaze 83, Mirror Glaze 82 and then of course NXT Generation Liquid Tech Wax!!!

Now what do you think?
        That took only about an hour or so and it's looking good!
        Super easy and look at those results!

Another satisfied On The Pulse at Meguiar's Garage atendee!
        Fan for LIFE!

My man David rocking the RED BULL in hand, Cipher Garage Tee and Endless brakes hat, you think he's down for Meguiar's? Of course!
        Check out David's Meguiar's sponsored Chameleon HKS Altezza on the cover of this month's D Sport!!

On that note come on by "On The Pulse at Meguiar's Garage" next month and oh yeah don't drink the wax, use it for your car!
        Last edited by J-rod; Jun 26, 2006, 02:40 PM.
        SEND IT!
        Life's too short... Live Fast

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');