• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M21 has curdled in the bottle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M21 has curdled in the bottle.

I got a 32oz bottle of M21 at Christmas and have about half a bottle in the original container and some i decanted into a Megs Generic bootle for easy use.

The M21 in the original (kept tightly closed) has seperated and has the effect of curdled milk.

Both bottles have been kept in a cool, dark place (under my stairs, up until 4 weeks ago, now its in the garage)

Any ideas what has caused this and how to avoid it in the future?

I sometimes get that as well.

It doesn't effect the usefulness of the product.

Just make sure to shake the product up reeeeeeeeal good before use.
    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Yeah I've never thought anything about it. Just shake it up enough so it has an even consistency.

Comment

same thing happened to me. I moved mine out to my shed and we got some high heat a few weeks back and separated the product real bad. I shook and shook and could not get it to mix. Called customer care and found out it was the heat so I ordered a new one instead of getting a free replacement sent like they wanted to do because I figured it was my fault, not Meguiars. I almost had to fight with the rep to charge me and not replace it for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Paramedic
          same thing happened to me. I moved mine out to my shed and we got some high heat a few weeks back and separated the product real bad. I shook and shook and could not get it to mix. Called customer care and found out it was the heat so I ordered a new one instead of getting a free replacement sent like they wanted to do because I figured it was my fault, not Meguiars. I almost had to fight with the rep to charge me and not replace it for free.
          Next time that happens send me the free bottle!
          Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Cheers Fellas, looks like a new bottle it is then

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');