• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1995 Explorer Limited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 Explorer Limited

Here are some pics of my girlfriends 95 Explorer Limited. I finally got the last piece of my G100a in the mail on friday so i decided to try out my skills on her beasty explorer.

Here is how she came out, let me know how i did, i wish i would have taken a before picture becuase now it is almost free of swirl marks!

What i used was:

DACP
    Swirl Free Polish
    NXT
    PlastiX
    Meg's tire shine stuff
    2001 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4

This car doesn't look to have 11 years. Good work

Comment

Originally posted by DEDE62
      This car doesn't look to have 11 years. Good work
      thank you very much. that was the goal i was trying to accomplish, the only place it shows wear is the drivers seat. but what do you expect being the third owner and 160,000 miles.... lol.
      2001 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4

Comment

i really don't want to be a jerk because i know how long you must have worked on the car, but there looks like there is very ligth micromarring, you may have worked in the product too long.

it looks great for 11 years!

PS: I really like the look of the tires, what did you use??
        Patrick Yu
        2003 Honda Accord
        2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Originally posted by sneek
          i really don't want to be a jerk because i know how long you must have worked on the car, but there looks like there is very ligth micromarring, you may have worked in the product too long.

it looks great for 11 years!

PS: I really like the look of the tires, what did you use??
          hey its no problem, criticizem is good. anyways i just figured it was some swirl marks that the dacp didnt take out. but it is very possible that i did over work the product, it was my first experiane with my new g100a.

i figured that if i would have used somthing after the swirl free polish that they might have come out better, but i was going on 5 hours ,lol.

thanks for the advice though, ill have to watch that next time.
          2001 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4

Comment

oh p.s. i used megs hot rims on the tires and rims.
            2001 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4

Comment

Looks really good!

I like this pic:

That is a very nice reflection from white paint Your girlfriend must be really happy.
              "Now Biff... make sure that we get two coats of wax this time..."
              - Back To The Future

Comment

Sweeet job. I've always like those explorers! Looks brand new

Comment

Originally posted by Zet
                  Looks really good!

I like this pic:

That is a very nice reflection from white paint Your girlfriend must be really happy.
                  Originally posted by cleanbrain
                  Sweeet job. I've always like those explorers! Looks brand new

Thank you thank you! I think that it really made the old explorer look a lot newer with the euro clear headlights and the 2003 Limited rims! Im still looking for some good tail lights to replace the stock ones with.
                  2001 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');