5qt Gold Class Wash at Costco
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5qt Gold Class Wash at Costco

Registered Member

5qt Gold Class Wash at Costco

Just went to Costco and pretty much had a heart attack. Check it out!

5 quarts of Gold Class Wash for $7.89!!!!!! Thats more than the 1 gallon bottle at Target for $9.99 at a fraction of the cost!

I only picked up one... haha I couldn't figure out what I would do w so much. Also, they had a pack of 24 Microfiber towels for 9.39. Better than the 8 pack I got from Wal-mart for 4.99

Awesome!

And you are talking about the Blue Microfiber Towels from WalMart I presume? I bought some about an hour ago, but I'm only gonna use them around the house, I'm actually using them to clean my shoes.

Registered Member
    I got the same 1.25 gallons at Costco. It is such a great price, I'm reluctant to try any other soap. The gold class is a great soap too. It is a great bucket wash soap...tons of suds if you fill the bucket with a strong jet spray of water. I'm in the process of testing it with a foam gun.

The mf towels are Costco are nice too. Although, I'm not sure how well they hold up in the wash. I just washed my first load and they seem OK. Worse comes to worse, they'll be great lint free towels for cleaning around the house and the non-paint portions of the car. They are great with Stoner's. I'm in the process of trying them out Meg's glass cleaner concentrate...god that stuff smells good.

I did buy a 3 pack of water magnets from ADS for my drying needs though.

Registered Member
    I got the car wash and mf towels from Costco, too. The towels hold up nicely in the wash - I've washed some of them 3 times already and they are still soft and haven't started to fray or anything. Quality-wise, they seem as good or better than the Wal-Mart towels, but fall short of the Meg mf towels. The Meg towels are very, very nice. I also bought some water magnets from ADS and these work great.

The Costco towels are very good for all-purpose uses and the Meg towels are good when you want to make sure you're using the best. So basically, I agree with what you said, just wanted to add my support!

Registered Member
    You are so lucky with these offers. Here in Germany I have to pay 11$ for 1/8 gallon of Gold Class Wash.
    I think I have to visit the States

Not a Costco member. Do they have any other meguiars stuff there?

Registered Member
    Originally posted by LS1MONSTER
    Not a Costco member. Do they have any other meguiars stuff there?
    Normally no, although their inventory comes and goes so you have to catch it when it is there. The mf towels are a good deal as is the car wash but otherwise, the car detailing items aren't anything special. There are some wash/wax packages and brushes, etc, but the quality is nowhere near the level of the equivalent Meguiars products.

Registered Member
    yup, they did have a mixed car care package for $20 with some meguiar's products (Quick Detailer, cleaner wax, ???) but it wasn't worth it. The GC wash was about it. But a nice deal if you already have a membership. This should last me about 2 years!

Registered Member
    You have to love those big jugs. I wish I could get a couple. At that price you can afford to change wash soap half way through the car.
    Watch your pennies and your dollars will take care of themself.

TIME's Man of the Year SiriusRIMZ's Avatar
    Just Incase anyone cars, ADS has 12 very nice 70/30 split MF towels for 9.99. I love these towels, and the price rules!

I'm hard pressed to find any meg's stuff in a large package here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information