• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'96 red Caddy revived with SCRATCHX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '96 red Caddy revived with SCRATCHX

I used the ScratchX and Polish/cleaner. I found this combination took out the swirls with ease. I'm 71 yrs old and had no problems. I am going to use the NXT Generation Tech Wax in a few days.
    I had to take the car out when it was raining. when i got home i didn't find no road dirt ( I was behind some big trucks that was splashing dirt). It looked as good as when I left. NO water or dirt on the hood. I was really surprised!The pictures of the before and after
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Pasqualy; Jun 29, 2006, 01:46 PM.

Re: '96 red Caddy revived with SCRATCHX

Originally posted by Pasqualy
    I used the ScratchX and Polish/cleaner. I found this combination took out the swirls with ease. I'm 71 yrs old and had no problems. I am going to use the NXT Generation Tech Wax in a few days.
    I had to take the car out when it was raining. when i got home i didn't find no road dirt ( I was behind some big trucks that was splashing dirt). It looked as good as when I left. NO water or dirt on the hood. I was really surprised!The pictures of the before and after

Great job. I posted the pics of your work in a quote.

Comment

with a little elbow grease and passion, you achieved some great results! good job!

Comment

Red Caddy

Thanks for the comments. I couldn't figure out how to enter the pics in the message.

Comment

Re: '96 red Caddy revived with SCRATCHX

Originally posted by Pasqualy
          I added pics of the wax job.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Pasqualy; Jul 2, 2006, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');