• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big thumbs up for Super Degreaser on engine bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big thumbs up for Super Degreaser on engine bay

I ordered this as part of my credit for the May contest (thanks again, Meguiar's Online!)

I drove through a lot of dirty water over the last week, but didn't think much about itb until I checked the oil last night; holy heck, it looked like I'd gone mud bogging under there!

So I hooked up the Super D at 4:1, covered the electonics with plastic bags, and had at it... Super D is like Wheel Brightener, but for dirt and grease!

Sorry, no pics; it's a clean engine. This is good stuff.

Tom
    As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Re: Big thumbs up for Super Degreaser on engine bay

Originally posted by Mosca
    I ordered this as part of my credit for the May contest (thanks again, Meguiar's Online!)

I drove through a lot of dirty water over the last week, but didn't think much about itb until I checked the oil last night; holy heck, it looked like I'd gone mud bogging under there!

So I hooked up the Super D at 4:1, covered the electonics with plastic bags, and had at it... Super D is like Wheel Brightener, but for dirt and grease!

Sorry, no pics; it's a clean engine. This is good stuff.

Tom
    I have been a little curious about Meguiars degreasers, I have APC+ and APC they work well, a degreaser is next on my list.

Do you dilute Super Degreaser or use it straight?
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Dilute to 4:1 for heavy work, 10:1 for light work.

Tom
      As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');