• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detailing spray.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailing spray.

Is Final inspection #34 ( M-3401) and Last Touch Spray Detailer the only available 1 gallon refills for detailing spray? Has anybody ever used them? What are they like for quick datailing compare to Quik Detailer??? I started using detailing spray a lot, so I defenetely want it in 1 gallon refills.

Hi supercharged,

You are correct in that only the Final Inspection and Last Touch are available in 1-gallon sizes. I'll let others chime in as to thier opinions on Meguiar's quick detailers.

Quik Detailer

Final Inspection

Last Touch Spray Detailer

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

i havnt tried last touch yet .I prefer final inspection over quick detaler.Final inspection makes my paint feel slick ,improves the gloss big time and i found application and removal easier then q/d.

Comment

Can't wait, I just ordered some Last Touch yesterday. You can get it in the gallon from meguiars 800 number!
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I remember reading that Quick Detailer containes a small amout of wax. Am I wrong?

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');