• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

email alert test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email alert test

Test.
    Jim
    My Gallery

This is a test of the emergency broadcast system. In the event of a real emergency you would have been notified by e-mail to return to this thread for further instructions.

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Nope, still no email notification. BTW, that GR8MR2 was a Time-Warner Roadrunner account I tried. Seems that I can't get email notification regardless of which isp I use.

Oh, well. Guess I just need to visit this site frequently. Kind of in the same theme as "Find something you like and use it often."

Thanks for the effort anyway, Mike.
      Jim
      My Gallery

Comment

I'm not sure what to do, I just double checked your account and for all practical reasons, you should be getting e-mail notifications.

Mike
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I had this problem untill the crash of '04. now they seem to be working again. thank god for the view new post botton.
          2019 GMC Sierra
          1500 AT4

Comment

Actually I think it was your post that prompted me to begin exploring this issue anew. The email notification feature never worked for me. I thought I'd try changing my email account in my profile to see if it would work now, post crash. It didn't.

I have two ISP's and multiple email accounts so I tried a couple different addresses all to no avail. I'm active in about 6 other forums and the email notification works in them all so I don't believe it has anything to do with me or my ISP's. (SBC and RoadRunner)

Not the end of the world but a nagging nuisance. Maybe I just need to wait until the next crash.
            Last edited by jfelbab; Jun 17, 2004, 01:18 PM.
            Jim
            My Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by 2000
              I had this problem untill the crash of '04.
              Well, that's one way of putting it ...

Almost sounds like you're talking about the stock market.

Happy Father's Day 2000!
              r. b.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Bumper
                Well, that's one way of putting it ...

Almost sounds like you're talking about the stock market.

Happy Father's Day 2000!
                thanks for the father day wishes, just got back from my fathers day trip! great time with the family!
                2019 GMC Sierra
                1500 AT4

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');