• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prowler Owners Association at Meguiar's Round II - 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prowler Owners Association at Meguiar's Round II - 2006

Prowler Owners Association Detail Day at Meguiar's July 8th, 2006!

On July 8th, 2006 Meguiar's will proudly host a hands-on detailing class for members of Prowler Owners Association here at Meguiar's Corporate offices in Irvine, CA.

Class starts in a couple of hours!
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Full Class of highly enthusiastic Prowler Owners at Meguiar's!

Thanks for letting us use your Prowler as the demo car Rick!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

WOW, What a great day! Thanks Mike for putting on an outstanding class for us. And also thanks to the entire Meguiars organization for allowing these classes to be held.

It was really nice to not only hear some of the history of the company, but to also be able to use the products hands on with someone pointing out the right way to apply them, and also the correct products to use.

Our hats are off to the Meguiars team. An outstanding job, and hope these classes continue for a long time so we all can be just a little bit smarter in the products we buy and use.

Jim

Comment

Thank you for the wonderful class you put on, Mike. It quickly became obvious that you are somebody that loves what they do, and knows what they are talking about. Every question I had about paint care was completely answered in Saturday's class.

Meguiar's is to be commended for taking the time to educate the public about their products. I read Barry Meguiar's message in the front of the catalog you gave me, and I have to say it is so refreshing to see a company whose actions are completely consistent with their words, and whose business mission doesn't focus solely on profits.

Thank you so much for hosting this. (Oh, and for the donuts, the pizza, and all the free samples and gifts.)

First class all the way, Mike!

Scott

Comment

Let's seem some more pics

Comment

Thanks - Big Time

Mike,

I want to thank you and Meguiar's for a Great day The information I received was well worth the trip from Fresno.

I have been using Meguiar's products for the past 2 years. A few items I quit using because I wasn't getting the results I expected, I have now found that I was applying them wrong. Thanks for setting me straight

I also want to thank Meguiar's for furnishing these classes and their sponsorship of the "Cursing for a Cure" car show.

Thanks Again (you guys are great).

Bill Curtis
            99 red Prowler
            Fresno, CA

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');