• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Wash Do You Think Is The Best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Wash Do You Think Is The Best?

Which one of meguiars car washes do you think gives your car the most gloss, reflection, cleans the best, most suds...

Thanks!
    Deep Crystal Car Wash
    4.48%
    Soft Wash Gel
    2.80%
    NXT Generation™ Car Wash
    26.89%
    Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner
    50.70%
    Hi-Tech Wash (#00)
    1.68%
    Carwash Shampoo & Conditioner (#62)
    3.92%
    Hyper-Wash
    5.32%
    Shampoo Plus
    4.20%
    Das Auto

2007 Jetta 2.5 Wolfsburg Edition

I voted NXT. I like that soap very much. Nice lubricity and sudsing action. The water/soap solution felt very slick to the touch. Hyper Wash is my product of choice now.

Comment

Gold Class for me, out of DC and NXT its my prefered wash.
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

NXT hands down.

Comment

Out of curiosity, what do you guys mean you voted for one soap, but something else is your 'product of choice' so to speak now?

Shouldnt it be the same, unless you are just experimenting?
          2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I like GC, but I want to try the Hyper Wash next time around
            -Brad
            Shine Masters Pasadena, CA
            shine-masters.com

Comment

I like Gold Class.

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525
                Out of curiosity, what do you guys mean you voted for one soap, but something else is your 'product of choice' so to speak now?

Shouldnt it be the same, unless you are just experimenting?
                The way I took that was the one they voted for was their favorite because of lubricity, cleaning, gloss........ However their product of choice is what they use.
                My favorite of the Meguiars car washes is gold class. However I use hyperwash for the majority of mine and my familys cars as well as other peoples cars I detail because it is also a very good product and the high vehicle yield of hyperwash makes it my product of choice.

Comment

Gold Class for sure, cleans well and is super soft. No harshness.
                  Attached Files
                  Sam Sollars
                  TheGarageMassage.com
                  If you can't see the rest of your neighborhood in your cars reflection...you car isnt' shiny enough!

Comment

My favorite is 62....

Comment

Originally posted by Lt1Corvette
                      The way I took that was the one they voted for was their favorite because of lubricity, cleaning, gloss........ However their product of choice is what they use.
                      My favorite of the Meguiars car washes is gold class. However I use hyperwash for the majority of mine and my familys cars as well as other peoples cars I detail because it is also a very good product and the high vehicle yield...
                      So you would say Hyperwash is good for the volume, and GC for the slick luster?
                      -Brad
                      Shine Masters Pasadena, CA
                      shine-masters.com

Comment

Originally posted by GTBrad
                        So you would say Hyperwash is good for the volume, and GC for the slick luster?
                        The volume that can be created with hyperwash makes it an outstanding product. For a few months this spring I was doing 4 or more cars a week. I have done detailing as a side thing for a few years to independently finance my detailing habit. However it just got out of control for me at the start of spring. Use of a car wash spray device (foam type gun) and conventional wash bucket proved to be a very time effective approach and yielded great results. However I began to go through gold class really fast, hyperwash proved to be the best wash solution for my needs as the long term costs were less without sacrificing performance.

Comment

I do not like Goldclass wash Hi-Tech wash is the way to go.

Comment

I voted GC but use DC on many customers cars b/c its good and keeps down cost.
                            Current Jeep: 2004 Jeep Liberty with stuff

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
                            Live on the edge... try something new, try NXT Tech Wax 2

Comment

Re: Which Wash Do You Think Is The Best?

I love the feel of the GC soap. Plus I use it to clean floor mats and stuff. works great.
                              You left out licking the water off. Oh, wait a minute, that's my cat, not my car. Uh, I mean my cat licks himself dry. I don't lick my cat dry. Or my car. -PC.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');