• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

93 Civic makeover (no 56k!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93 Civic makeover (no 56k!)

I will do a write up tomorrow.
    Sorry for the bad pics! you had to be there to see and feel the difference. Also the pics are really out of order, some afters are in the middle of befores etc..

as you can see the paint is more glossy on one side, but not too much of a difference because I **** at taking pictures

as you can see the hood has been repainted in some areas

Before

After:

The trim is peeling up everywhere, but i have not idea what I can do, so I left it alone

Yay swirl free

Sanding marks and clear coat failure on the roof, i removed the sanding marks but the clear coat failure is unfixable

Yikes really bad swirls in the glass

Last edited by sneek; Jul 16, 2006, 09:33 PM.
    Patrick Yu
    2003 Honda Accord
    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Any full car pics???

Comment

nope because my car was in the way ...or was it the other way around LOL. I will probably see the guy again tom so i will try and snap some full car pics then.
      Patrick Yu
      2003 Honda Accord

Comment

they are all pretty bad, because it is dark out but here are the full car shots

i didn't dress the wheel wells because the car has non the owner is going to get some soon, they all fell off one by one
        Last edited by sneek; Jul 16, 2006, 09:30 PM.
        Patrick Yu
        2003 Honda Accord

Comment

looks good I can see the difference in the pics and in repainted cars the paint is harder to work on.
          ayudando a los regiomontanos a que sus autos brillen waldo_gomez@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');