• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2003/2004 Ford Mach I Detail Day at Meguiar's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mike...

Its Tim from the Detail day. My car has looked great for the past week. Unfortunately right now its again parked at the end of the edge of the flightline. I'll try to get some pictures of the 5 different product test areas on the hood after i was her again. I really need to get a PC and some #83 for myself. Again thanks for the fun class.

Comment

Re: Detail car show with the mach ones

Originally posted by The vettelady
      Hi Mike this is april the vettelady. just a note to let ya all know that I enjoyed the detail class. I enjoyed meeting you, ben, stan, and all the mach 1 guys. It was really cool, all of our mach ones there. I definately picked up some pointers and cant wait to get my products in the mail. Thanks for your coverage of me and all of the mach 1 owners.
      Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

We always appreciate it when people give up their Saturday to attend one of our detailing clinics. Thank you also for the Jonny Lightning Corvette!

If you have any questions as go into a detailing session with any of your cars, please feel encouraged to ask them here and somebody will be happy to answer them.

Mike
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by Black42R
        Hi Mike...

It’s Tim from the Detail day. My car has looked great for the past week. Unfortunately right now its again parked at the end of the edge of the flight line. I'll try to get some pictures of the 5 different product test areas on the hood after I wash her again. I really need to get a PC and some #83 for myself. Again thanks for the fun class.
        Hi Tim,

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Thank you for letting us use your car as the demonstration car! After you wash your car next, if you can, apply a fresh coat of the NXT Tech wax to the hood, and then try to captures some pictures of the sun reflecting in each of the 5 spots. Especially the #83 DACP section and the ScratchX section.

Somehow I missed out on capturing those photos.

Thanks!

Mike
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Sure thing.... then do I bring it back on the WildHorses car club day to to the whole car done in #83 and order a PC

Comment

Cool, you coming to the Wildhorse's Detail Day?

Mike
            Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Hi Mike this is april the vettelady, when is the wild horses day. That sounds really cool. I sure love to bring my 96 violet mustang which could really use some help. She is my everyday driver car but sometimes I take the mach when I need to get some where fast. The violet mustang would really be a project for you guys to tackle on and I love to see her shine again. My husband is on active duty in the service so he wouldnt even be able to do the car till november. This would definately be a good before and after project to post on your site. I am hoping soon to use this car as a promotions project as I have someone who can get companies to sponser the car. I at least have to have her shining again. Im the original owner of the car and she has 84,000 miles on her. I took her on the 2001 hot rod power tour. Im told they only made a little over 4,000 of this color of mustang so I like to get her looking good again. Let me know what you think. april the vettelady.

Comment

Unfortunately i will be working that weekend, so I can't be there. April, the date according to the WildHorses forum is July 24th. wildhorsesclub.com

Comment

Mike,

Thanks for teaching us on how to use the PC...and showing us on how to get rid of those little nasty scratches...waiting for mine to come.
                  manny1234@mach-1.org

Comment

Welcome to Meguiar's Online Mr. M!

Thank you for spending your Saturday with Meguiar's! Be sure to post some before and after pictures when your done.

Mike
                    Mike Phillips
                    760-515-0444
                    showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Hey Mike, see my gallery, I uploaded pics this morning. The car had 600 miles (since it was cleaned and waxed with gold class). I used quik detailer for a brush up. The PC and clay bar are awsome. thanks
                      manny1234@mach-1.org

Comment

Mike,
                        I have never been a very good photographer... so none of the pictures i have taken of the hood come out with the high definition yours do. Sorry.

Tim

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');