• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M21 Synthetic Sealant & G127 NXT Generation Tech Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've not had a problem with my 21/NXT, but I'd just like to say, Customer Service like this is hard to come by in todays world.

Comment

Originally posted by SiriusRIMZ
      I've not had a problem with my 21/NXT, but I'd just like to say, Customer Service like this is hard to come by in todays world.

Only problem I have had.... The #21 I had in a 9912 dispenser bottle turned very liquidy, it was stored in my garage(warm/hot) so I dumped it out. The 64oz container is stored in my house and its still in the proper form. In fact I just used it(#21 64oz) a couple days ago on a hot, high humidity day and had no problems what so ever.
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
        I believe that was a characteristic of the bad batch.
        Thanks for the reply Mike. I really like the appearance and durability of M21 and wanted to make sure the problem I was having wouldn't be an ongoing one. The water beads during application was the only knock against M21, other than that it is an outstanding product.

Comment

Originally posted by gb387

Only problem I have had.... The #21 I had in a 9912 dispenser bottle turned very liquidy, it was stored in my garage(warm/hot) so I dumped it out. The 64oz container is stored in my house and its still in the proper form. In fact I just used it(#21 64oz) a couple days ago on a hot, high humidity day and had no problems what so ever.
          Sounds like the same issue with me.

I still have a sample from detailbarn and it seems to be just fine.

Looking forward to try the #21 oz. size in beige bottle. Those must be from a different batch since it is a lot newer.

Can't beat the customer service!

RamAirV1
          2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
          2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Originally posted by RamAirV1
            Sounds like the same issue with me.

I still have a sample from detailbarn and it seems to be just fine.

Looking forward to try the #21 oz. size in beige bottle. Those must be from a different batch since it is a lot newer.

Can't beat the customer service!

RamAirV1
            Funny... I have the same sample from detailbarn and it looks and works great!
            Brandon

Comment

Is this what you guys are talking about with the 'Defective Batch'? I noticed a murky liquid on the top, and it was somewhat lumpy, but it seemed OK after I shook it up...

its hard to tell by the pics, but theres some seperation, I've not had a problem with streaking though.

Comment

yep thats the chunky stuff but once you shake it, it goes away. I think most people seem to have that problem not just the defective batch people. I no longer have any streaking issues with #21 because I now leave the car in the sun to let it haze ( about 30 mins in the sun and 2 hours in the garage)
                Patrick Yu
                2003 Honda Accord
                2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Mine actually looked at lot worse than that. Your picture doesn't look so bad, just a little separation. And mine would never recombine.

I really like the #21 and am glad it was just a bad batch rather than an ongoing property that I would have to deal with all the time.

RamAirV1
                  2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Quick question.... I have a 64oz bottle of #21 and just went to use it on a customers vehicle and realized it was thinner than it use to be(I checked the bottle over a month ago and it seemed to be OK then). I started to use it then thought I'd better use another product so I changed to NXT Paste as that is what I had on hand, so...... Is it OK to use this still(the thinner #21), will it perform the same?
                    Brandon

Comment

Originally posted by gb387
                      Quick question.... I have a 64oz bottle of #21 and just went to use it on a customers vehicle and realized it was thinner than it use to be(I checked the bottle over a month ago and it seemed to be OK then). I started to use it then thought I'd better use another product so I changed to NXT Paste as that is what I had on hand, so...... Is it OK to use this still(the thinner #21), will it perform the same?
                      No, it is more likely to streak! That's what happened to my ketchup bottle size of #21. ADS was classy enough to replace it with a new 16 oz. bottle of #21 and the difference is night and day. If you shake the #21 and it still stays separated it is from the inconsistent batch. When #21 is the normal consistency, thicker and creamy, it works great even in high humidity. With the thinner product, I had to let it sit for 8 hours before I could remove it without streaking.

RamAirV1
                      2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');