• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New! M21 in a 16 Ounce Bottle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well that's excellent But I already ordered like 130 dls on Meguiar's stuff like a week ago. If I knew I should have waited but oh well maybe the next time.
    ayudando a los regiomontanos a que sus autos brillen waldo_gomez@hotmail.com

Comment

Excellent, I have some left from the sample given out at the Tampa class, this is an excellent sealant and I will re order when needed. Thanks for listening.

Comment

Originally posted by gbackus
        When will this be available?
        Now.

Well, actually we begin shipping to our distributors on Monday.

Is that soon enough?

Comment

New! M21 in a 16 Ounce Bottle!

Alex
          Mandarina Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Skuz
            Coming in Canada in 2021 ! :P
            Canada will never get this...thats why I just gave up and bought a big jug. I should last me until meguiars canada decides to get more meguiars products
            Patrick Yu
            2003 Honda Accord
            2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Well, this is cool. I along with many others voted for wanting 21 in a 16 oz bottle and Megs did it. That shows the level of commitment they have to there customers.
              Thanks. I have been wanting to buy that size to try it on my clear coated wheels. Heard it's much easier to clean them after that; less brake dust sticking to them. I'll order some soon or check out the local retailers.
              2006 Mercedes C-55 AMG black
              2000 BMW 328ci silver-totalled by son (no injuries)
              1998 Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4 deep amythest

Comment

is the 16 ounce #21 available for order from meguiars.com estore?

Comment

It's not up on the estore yet i don't think. But I think it'll be up monday. And I'm sure you can call them and order it if it isn't.

Comment

All right! Meguiars listens. 64 oz was just to much for me and one car.
                    MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

Might have to get #21 in the 16oz. and keep it for my car only. Use the DC#3 on everybody elses car. I detailed my Z out today and my arms feel like Jello. I did the DC#2 and DC#3 after I clayed the car and car looks great, but I'm sure it will really shine with some #21 and a PC. Plus, be a lot easier to apply and take off.
                      Last edited by rascal; Jul 23, 2006, 09:10 PM.
                      2016 Focus ST

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
                        Might have to get #21 in the 16oz. and keep it for my car only. Use the DC#3 on everybody elses car. I detailed my Z out today and my arms feel like Jello. I did the DC#2 and DC#3 after I clayed the car and car looks great, but I'm sure it will really shine with some #21 and a PC. Plus, be a lot easier to apply and take off.
                        You'll be surprised how far #21 goes. I got a small test sample over a year ago and that lasted close to 30 coats on various cars. I do several very thin coats by hand so it does not take much product at all. The application and removal is so easy you'll find yourself saving a good amount of time.

Comment

Great.. another deatling product I must get, further leading me down the road to bankruptcy! :LOLOL
                          Meguiar's Fire/Rescue/EMS, member of the Church of the Highly Reflective Finish!
                          Waxworks Automotive Detailing

Comment

Cool.
                            Watch your pennies and your dollars will take care of themself.

Comment

Thanks Meguiar's. M21 spreads thinly so easily that it would take me forever to finish off a 64 oz. jug. The 16 oz. bottle is just what I was looking for.

Comment

SWEET! I cant wait for my first bottle

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');