• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MD/VA/DC Domestic Muscle needed for Video Shoot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MD/VA/DC Domestic Muscle needed for Video Shoot!

I'm working with Dustin over at www.teckeast.com. They're heavy into filming Mischief VI: Assault for the next Teckademics\Destroy production. One thing Chris from Hyperfest and Dustin from Teck have both made clear to me in the past few months is that they're really missing out on the Domestics getting involved in Drift and\or Teck Video scene.

Either way, Dustin has asked me to set up a Domestic Cruise. Teck has always been famous for Exotics, be it BMW's, Audie's, etc, or the more top end exotics that we normally drool over, but he wants to have the Domestic Muscle car side show up in Assault and really bare some fangs.

I'm hoping to get a cruise together for either August 5th, with a back-up date of August 12th, to get as many domestics together as possible.

Cruise will leave for the Skyline Drive North gate from the address below at 10AM
    Craven Tire in the Pike 7 Plaza
    8397-A Leesburg Pike
    Vienna, VA 22180

Hope to see some awesome cars there!
    Jenn
    up2NoGood.com Public Relations
    AIM: PathogenNOS (I'm bored, find me )

Cruise cancelled do to scheduling conflicts - will be rescheduled for some time in September.
    AIM: PathogenNOS (I'm bored, find me )

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');