• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antelope Valley Corvette Club at Meguiar's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antelope Valley Corvette Club at Meguiar's!

Antelope Valley Corvette Club at Meguiar's!

On July 29th, 2006 Meguiar's will proudly host a hands-on detailing class for members of Antelope Valley Corvette Club here at Meguiar's Corporate offices in Irvine, CA.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

A very big thank you to everyone that attended today!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

We would like to thank Mike Phillips for a wonderful presentation. His passion and knowledge about detailing and Meguiars was greatly demonstrated in both a humorous and interesting manner.

When we arrived he informed us he was locked out but that did not discourage him. He truly made us feel we would get the most out of the materials he had available. His love of Meguiars' products was emphasized continuously. His demonstrations were very rewarding and informative.

An added bonus was meeting Mr. and Mrs. Meguiar. They were very supportive and his love for cars was evident.

Thank you all for a great day!

Rick and Sheri Haight

Comment

We didn't get a lot of pictures from this class in our camera, but perhaps some of the people that attended will share some of their photos as there were a lot of cameras at Meguiar's during the Antelope Valley Corvette club Detailing Class.

We did have a full class of passionate Corvette enthusiasts all eager to learn how to detail their Corvettes!

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Thanks Mike for the demonstrations!

We've had good results with Meguiar's products in the past, but knowing how to use them properly is going to make all the difference.

(Can't wait for the UPS truck to get here!)

Comment

A big thumbs up to the McGuiare family and Mike Phillips for a wonderful time on Saturday. I was so impressed by Mike. Not only was he very knowledgeable about all of the products, but showed great enthusiasm for his job. It is really nice to see someone who obviously loves what he does. The fact that we started out the morning by being locked out of the building didn't phase him in the least (or slow him down). Once we made it into the class, he was able to continue the presentation without missing a beat, and show off the products he had described while we were outside. The hands on portion really brought it all together for me. I can't wait to get my order and go to work on my Vette. THANK YOU MIKE! I look forward to taking another class with you next time.
            Last edited by Deanna; Aug 1, 2006, 07:43 PM.

Comment

I hope that the AVC club members will not mind. I went to their website and uploaded some of their pictures. Of course I am not taking credit for these pictures but I thought that would be nice to share them here as well to complete "the story".

6:00 am. Meeting and getting ready to head out. (way too early for some folks.)

Arrived at Meguiar's HQ.

Picking a club member's Vette to be "Meguiarized"

Claying in action!

Buffed hood

Barry Meguiar dropping by to meet the AVC club members.

Group Picture!!! I am pretty sure everyone had a lot of fun....
              Last edited by romulus; Aug 2, 2006, 08:16 AM.
              Life is a journey, enjoy the ride!

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');