• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wax My Wheels??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wax My Wheels??

I just finished washing my car and I plan to give it a full detailing with claying, the G100, etc. tomorrow and on Monday. I was wondering if it is possible to wax my wheels as they tend to get dirty quickly. They are stock and I think polished aluminum. Can I use something like NXT Wax on them to prevent dirt from sticking? I plan to clay them tomorrow. Thanks!

Re: Wax My Wheels??

Originally posted by skyace888
    I just finished washing my car and I plan to give it a full detailing with claying, the G100, etc. tomorrow and on Monday. I was wondering if it is possible to wax my wheels as they tend to get dirty quickly. They are stock and I think polished aluminum. Can I use something like NXT Wax on them to prevent dirt from sticking? I plan to clay them tomorrow. Thanks!

NXT Tech Wax would be fine...#21 (now available in a 16 oz size ) works really well too...you'd be happy with either...
    Bill Poirier
    West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

And since those are stock Honda wheels. They are painted and clear coated, just like the paint on your car. So you can treat them to the same processes that you use on your car itself.
      Jason

Comment

They look like painted wheels to me, not polished aluminum.
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks for all the quick replies everyone. I have both NXT wax and a big jug of #21, so I'll see which one works better.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');