• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantastic Car Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic Car Show

Hey Everyone,

Though most of us have very hectic lives, I try to find a balance by doing something I really enjoy (besides detailing, and fishing! ); I really love car shows.

Recently, I have been very busy with year-end wrap-up at work. So, I decided to take a break and attend a couple of local car shows. What I really appreciated from these shows is seeing all of the pain and sweat people have placed into their rides! From 1926 Fords all the way up to present day. From pure stockers to classic customs, these shows had it all!

Here are a couple of sample pictures. The first belongs to a friend of mine (Rob) from work:

A second favourite of mine was an ultra clean Woody:

And finally, one of the not so conventional yet very popular "cars" (for good reasons):

What can I say...I was hungry!!!

Cheers!
    Tim
    Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Nice pictures Tim! I really like the last one though...I got hungry just look'n at it! Yum!
    r. b.

Comment

Hey RB,

I agree, I really did like the last one myself!!

But on a serious note, it was really nice to see the quality of the car shows! It just goes to show that no matter how the world has changed, the love we all share for automobiles is as strong as ever!!

By the way, how did your birthday, anniversary, and Father's Day ALL go??

Tim
      Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

I saw the grill in the picture gallery. I had to give it a rating of 10. That is, undoubtedly, one of the coolest things I've seen in a while. Oh what I wouldn't do to have that sitting on my back porch....

RP
        -The Final Detail-
        Lagrange, Kentucky
        thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
        CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

Originally posted by 2hotford
          Hey RB,

By the way, how did your birthday, anniversary, and Father's Day ALL go??

Tim
          Great Tim...I got a nice lightweight tool box to put my PC in (Had room for the drill too ), and a multi tester. Plus a few other things.

It was a great week all in all.
          r. b.

Comment

the ford woodie is HOT
            Last edited by HotRodGuy; Jun 30, 2004, 07:57 PM.
            Chopped 55 Suburban
            99 3.0 CL
            Family cars:
            1958 Eldo Biarrittz Vert
            48 Merc Woody - a true sleeper
            New project: 67 Sunbeam Tiger
            Newest project: 66 Mustang Vert

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');