• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Difficulty with Detail Day's Order June 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difficulty with Detail Day's Order June 22

Hi, I attended my second detail day class on July 22 with the C3 Club (MINI Coopers) at your offices in Irvine.

I was again very pleased with the class instruction, tech tips, and food. Thank you!

Unfortunately this time for some unknown reason, I had a couple of issues with an order I placed while there. I really wish I had written out the order twice, so I could have kept a copy of what I gave Meguairs.

After receiving my order with no backorderd items, I knew one item should have been there. So I called and Jorge was kind enough to email me my Invoice. He also explained that the bucket 'skirt' thing that holds all the products, around a bucket had been discontinued. so that explains that one. Yesterday afternoon however, I detailed my car and noticed that your incredible glass cleaner was also not included in my order.

I could be mistaken, but I could swear that I had ordered that particular product, as I have known for some time how good it is.

Can someone please research my order by locating my original handwritten sheet. I am not convinced I received everything I ask to.

Thank you,

Charles Engen
    Simi Valley, CA

Hi Charles,

I'll forward the link to this thread to Customer Care and someone will be in contact with you quickly.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Dear Charles,

I was able to find your actual hand written order that was placed at the detailing class on July 22nd in our files. However, I did not see the glass cleaner you mentioned on the order. If you like You can give me a call in our call center and I can fax you a copy of the original order you wrote out. I would also be happy to go over the items with you.

I hope this helps you out and clears things up.
      Tim Larson
      Meguiars Customer Care Rep
      Meguiar's Inc.
      1-800-854-8073 ext. 169
      Tlarson@meguiars.com

Comment

Thanks for quick reply

Mike and Tim...

Okay, I guess I just screwed up... You guys have so many good products that I must have missed the one I wanted most!

I will call Tim later today to place an order for the glass cleaner.

Thank you for being so pro-active, and having such a great website, and communication methods... oh, yea, did I forget to mention the great products...

- Charlie

Comment

by the way...

good thing I said I 'could' swear....

I would have been wrong!

Comment

Meguiar's Customer Care is the best in this industry!

Thanks Tim!
            Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');