• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

all purpose cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all purpose cleaner

has anyone used APC for cleaning painted woodwork and other household "stuff' ? I washed the entrance to my house and rinsed it off----did a very good job ,and i like it much better than the traditional household cleaners --- thanks

APC is a great all-purpose cleaner for in the garage or in the house, just be sure to use the correct dilution level for the purpose the product is being used.

Another product that really works well in the house is Meguiar's NXT Glass Cleaner, unlike most all-purpose cleaners and even most glass cleaners, NXT Glass Cleaner is clear and this can come in real handy. For example our kitchen counters are white tile with white grout. The NXT Glass Cleaners does a great job of cleaning the counters and restoring the shine to the tiles without dying, or tinting the white grout.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

thanks 'nuf said

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');