• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Purpose Cleaner plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All Purpose Cleaner plus

maybe after years of abusing their customers and their business going down the drain they maybe got the big idea that good treatment of customers means return business and more income for them. I really HOPE this Has changed.

Andrew
    2013 Race Red F-150 SCREW

Comment

Re: All Purpose Cleaner plus

Originally posted by houndlover View Post
      Bumping this one to the present....

I just discovered Francos 2 weeks ago. I went there on a Saturday morning, and there was an older lady, and a younger guy. They both kept offering to help me, but were nice. It was a little annoying, but I figured they don't often get too many "walk-in" customers, and Gastonia is a small town, so I figured it was just "southern hospitality". I too was annoyed by the fact that prices were not on the products. They did have some really old looking stuff - Including a couple of gallon sized containers of either the MPPC or MPPP. But man, they had a TON of stuff.

I ended up buying the So1o backing plate, 2 foam So1o pads, a wool so1o pad, some sandpaper, and a bottle of M85. The total was about $80. They made me feel at home though. I asked them which Meguiar's pads they had in stock, and they invited me behind the counter to dig through a huge box of pads. All in all, I was pretty pleased with the experience.
      That's ironic....I remember being treated the same way years ago.

Don't know why they gave the others on this thread and myself the cold shoulder of late, but I hope they have made a change for the better.
      r. b.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');