• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best waxes/polishes for 2006 civic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best waxes/polishes for 2006 civic

My 2006 civic SI is habanero red pearl in color. This color changes in light, and can appear cranberry, burnt orange, copper ect. I always wash with meguiars car wash, and wax with NXT. I finally have some time off and i want to spend a day making my pain look as good as possible. Im going to wash it and claybar. What polish should i use? what sealant? should i use showcar glaze? i really want my car to be as reflective as possible. I will be applying these products with a 10" orbitol buffer. thanks for your help.

I am no expert, but from my experiance so far in detailing, that #7 seems to work the best for a polish.

Try using GC paste instead of nxt and see what you get? I alternate waxes. One month I use NXT, other I may use GC, etc.
    2003 Toyota Celica GT- Silver Streak Mica

Comment

#7 is the show carglaze right?

Comment

Yep
        2003 Toyota Celica GT- Silver Streak Mica

Comment

Here is what I do for my 2006 Civic (Silver). Clean with NXT Car Wash, then top with two coats of NXT liquid. Periodically, I hit it up with NXT Spray Wax and frequently with NXT Speed Detailer.

Comment

Sorry, I always make the mistake of posting the thumbnail and not the picture. Here you go:

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');