• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Think out of the box...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think out of the box...

...bear with me...this may sound weird at first...
    Many moons ago, the antifreeze manufacturers, under pressure from mechanics, added a chemical to their product to make it glow...thus enabling mechanics to find leaks easily...

...I propose a similar addition...

...If we do something like that with wax...think of how cool that would be!...
    ...turn on a blacklight and...
    ...see where you didn't buff as well as you should...
    ...see where the wax is hiding in those nasty crevices...
    ...see where the wax is hitch hiking on the vinyl parts...

...well I think it would be cool at least...

That sounds like a good idea. It always seems like I have one small spot I did not get the wax off of and don't notice until two days later.

Comment

Lynn had a good idea, (at least I thought it was good), to make a Color-Shifting Wax. In the bottle and upon application it's white, after it cures or dries, it turns a soft purple, or blue to indicate it's fully set-up and ready to wipe off.

The two birds with one stone approach. You can see where the wax is, and you know for sure it's ready to remove.

Mike
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');