• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures from AutoDetailingSolutions Class - August 12th 2006!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures from AutoDetailingSolutions Class - August 12th 2006!

Photos and comments from AutoDetailingSolutions Clinic on Saturday, August 12th

We have a full class of eager and enthusiastic car guys and gals attending this class and we're looking forward to some comments and pictures from this clinic!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

WOW!!!!

The class was great fun and packed with a ton of knowledge. Thanks to Rick and Mike Pennington it was exactly what I was looking for and much more. I enjoyed it completely and walk out with a pad full of notes as well as my riddles answered. I hope Rick and Mike put another one on soon with the rotary involved. I greatly appreciate the time you took to answer my questions completely Mike, I will put them to excellent use. By the way this is David with the weapon that is mightier than the sword. You all have a good one hope to see you next time.

David Carrizosa
    HMP

Comment

Yeah it was fun. Thanks Jarod, Mike, and Rick.
      I would also like to learn more about the rotary tho, I might just take I-Car courses or somethin. Also, thanks for the advice with where to learn how to use the rotary Mike.

Comment

Thank you to all that attended. We had a great turnout of 60 poeple for the day. Lots of pictures coming soon!
        Rick Meyer
        autodetailingsolutions.com

Comment

The class was fantastic! Mike, J-Rod, Rick and Monica did a great job! I now have the knowledge and hands on experience that will allow me to use my DA ( which has been sitting in my garage unopen for 2 years!) and not stress about ruining my paint job! They also took the mystery out of using a clay bar. I look forward to using all the tools that were taught in prepping for my next car show (next Saturday). With the help of your products (which I use religiously!) and your training, I will need to put a sign next to my truck at the show that will read:" WARNING- STARING DIRECTLY AT THIS VEHICLE WITHOUT SUNGLASSES CAN BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR EYE SITE!!!! PLEASE USE CAUTION!!!! OWNER WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BURNT RETINAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Dang, I wish I wasn't a rookie to Meg's as I just found out about the clinic last week, but it was sold out. I can't wait to go to the next clinic, and purchasing more products from Rick in the near future.

Comment

Thanks to all of you that came out!
              I know Mike, Rick, Monica and myself had a great time making sure you had a good time and you learned the fundamentals of car care and taking it to the next level.

Thanks again,
              Mike Pennington will hopefully be updating with pics asap.

See you guys around the streets of AZ!
              SEND IT!
              Life's too short... Live Fast

Comment

First of all... Thank you to everyone who attended this past weekend...We couldn't have had a successful clinic with out YOU

In addition, a huge thanks to Rick and Monica at Auto Detailing Solutions for all of their hard work to set this up, and host the event for all of us.

Here are some shots from the class for you to enjoy

Clinic Crew (Left to Right - Rick & Monica - Auto Detailing Solutions, Mike & Jarod- Meguiar's)

Cool cars arriving for the class !!!

We opened the doors @ 7:45 a.m. , and we had plenty eager Car Crazy People waiting to sign in

Full class of almost 60 people...We went over Car Care 101 which included 5-Steps to Paint Care, How to Evaluate your Surface, Choose the Right Product, and Use Good Technique. These are the 3 important factors when trying to create a "Show Car" finish. We even covered the basics to interior care, and wheel / tire care.

We had a few hoods for Jarod to demo clay and the Meguiar's Dual Action Polisher.

As always, good food and fun is always a part of our clinics. Car guys love to share car stories !
                ]

With this clinic being on Saturday, it left Sunday for everyone to detail their cars, so of course, the mad dash to buy product was in full effect !!

We had some banners and goodies to raffle off

Overall, It was a great day in the Valley of the Sun

On behalf of Meguiar's, thanks again to everyone for making this a fun and educational day !!!!

Mike
                Mike Pennington
                Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
                Meguiar's, Inc.
                800-854-8073
                mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

dang it I left before the group photo.

Comment

Looks like a great time! Rick & Monica are super people -- I met them back at the Advanced 3-day course in Irvine a couple of years ago... that meeting spurred a relationship that is still very strong today -- he's my source for Meg's products -- and, for that case, the source that I point anyone who is asking about a Meg's product towards!

Also, great to see Mr. Pennington out and about . Please tell me you showed the video with you in the orange safety glasses where you lean down and smile and look into the camera... you know, the one where all of us were making fun of you in the Meguiar's Irvine garage during the 3-day... I need to find that picture of Jaime and post it... hahaha

Oh, look! I found it!!! That's Rick in the background too!

-The Final Detail-
                    Lagrange, Kentucky
                    thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
                    CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

Classic !!

That pose will go down in history

Mike Pennington
                      Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
                      Meguiar's, Inc.
                      800-854-8073
                      mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

Re: Pictures from AutoDetailingSolutions Class - August 12th 2006!

Any idea when one of these might be available in CA?
                        Schotography

Comment

Originally posted by mschoelen View Post
                          Any idea when one of these might be available in CA?
                          Almost every Saturday unless its a holiday weekend.

There's two open classes coming up in November, one for first timers and one for forum/Saturday class veterans.

Open Class for Members of Meguiar's Online! - November 4th, 2006

Open Class for Members of Meguiar's Online! - November 11th, 2006
                          Mike Phillips
                          760-515-0444
                          showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

I thought there was a more in depth class. The one Joe from Superior Shine took a while back. What was that one called? NXT Detailing?
                            Schotography

Comment

Originally posted by mschoelen View Post
                              I thought there was a more in depth class. The one Joe from Superior Shine took a while back. What was that one called? NXT Detailing?
                              The one you're taling about is called NXT ti, the thread you're posting to is about a "Detailing 101" class.

Perhaps locate an existing thread on the NXT ti, or start a new thread versus taking this thread off-topic any further.

Thanks.
                              Mike Phillips
                              760-515-0444
                              showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');