• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quik Clay System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quik Clay System

Hey

I used the Quik Clay System on my mom's car yesterday to remove some paint overspray from when the nieghbors painted their fence. I came off great and the car looks brand new!!

Being a first time clay user, I was very impressed with the Quik Clay System and want to continue to use it... but is there a way to buy the same clay that comes in the kit other than buying the kit again?

Thanks for any replies
    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

This might help:

Edit: I'm trying to post the link, but it won't work. Go to the Meguiar's E-Store using the Products link at the top of the home page and go to Professional(Mirror Glaze) and you will find it.

However, I'm not sure which one is the one that comes in the kit. Hope this helps a little.
    Last edited by Mr SEntra; Aug 13, 2006, 08:53 AM.
    Marvin
    2000 Nissan Sentra SE Turbocharged
    2007 Honda Fit Sport VBP 5MT

Comment

You would either want to get the Smooth Surface Clay system, which has some cleaner/wax and a Supreme Shine Towel included or get the Pro-line Mild Detailing Clay.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Thank you very much... used the kit on my dads and brothers cars today and perfect results

I will go ahead and order the clay tonight

Thanks again
        Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Yeah, I would just get the smooth surface kit again. Your always gonna need quick detailer at some point, and a MF towel. So you mine as well get the entire kit.
          2003 Toyota Celica GT- Silver Streak Mica

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');