• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures from Meguiar's Open Garage - August 16th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures from Meguiar's Open Garage - August 16th!

Pictures from Meguiar's Open Garage - August 16th!

Well we just wrapped up another great night of detailing and have some awesome before and after shots to share but probably not until Friday.

Thank you everyone that attended and we'll be looking to see Greg return next Wednesday so we can polish out the other side of his hood. (Wait till you see the before and after pictures!)

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Here's some shots from last nights Meguiar's Garage!

We had a great group of guys eager to learn with a diverse group of vehicles and car care needs. Needless to say... everything was Meguiarized!

Greg's car will be back next week where we'll finish the other side of the hood!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Meguiars is the Greatest! Thanks so much to a company that promotes is products the way you do. The Wednesday night open garage is the perfect way to supplement all the fantastic information on the forum web pages. The hands on experience, being able to actually see the amazing results of Meguiar's products, and finally the practical tips shown by Mike added up to an unforgettable evening. Even fighting the traffic made it more than worthwhile. I would tell anyone within driving distance to take advantage of this valuable learning experience. Thanks again Meguiars!!!

Comment

What a great night! Thank you so much Meguiar's! Learned the "how-to's" along with some "hand's on" time with the DA and the different compounds available. I just wished I lived closer so I could come back more often.

Thanks again!
        2007 Accord EX-L Coupe
        Nighthawk Black Pearl

Comment

As always it was a really fun night. Thanks to the Meguiar's crew for holding such an informative hands on open garage. A+. My car has never ever looked as good as it does after I leave one of these classes. Can't wait to see more pics.
          You left out licking the water off. Oh, wait a minute, that's my cat, not my car. Uh, I mean my cat licks himself dry. I don't lick my cat dry. Or my car. -PC.

Comment

Thanks for the photos! Great class, I didn't know Claying + 80 could make such a difference. My hood looks like it was just painted. I look forward to attending more classes!

Comment

Another fun Wednesday night class.

Thank you Meguiar’s for providing a venue with knowledgeable staff and excellent products where we can actually bring in our cars, show the problem that we may have and then be coached on the steps to make the paint look excellent.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');