• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXS Prime at Meguiar's - 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXS Prime at Meguiar's - 2006

NXS Prime at Meguiar's this Saturday!

Meguiar's is proud to host members of NSX Prime here at Meguiar's for our Detailing 101 class!

We're looking forward to seeing returning members from the first class as well as new members!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Coffee's on, Donuts are out... just need people now!
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Another great class at Meguiar's today! Pictures to come later, right now it's time to close down the garage for the day!

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

First timer, but great class!

First of all, thank Mike for professional detailing class today. Not only I got to meet many car detailing freaks, but came back with lots of knowledge on how to make your car professional.

I was so busy listening lecture today that I didn't take single picture of the event, but I look forward for Mike's picture. I like to use Mike's photo to show to my friends of how much of an mess my car had........ From now on, I will do my own detailing and never rely on outside source.

Nice meeting all of you guys today and hope to see you guys again somewhere!

Mike, I like to show up again soon. First time trying to remember everything you tought me today is tough. For sure, I will see you again!

Today's class was

ubechan

Comment

First I want to thank Mike for a great and informative class. I learned some new things and got a refresher on some old. There are some changes that I will definetly be making for future detailing on my cars.

It's nice to know that there are other detailing freaks out there also and that I'm not the only one! Although my boyfriend & neighbors still say I'm weird. Oh well.

I can't wait to try the Scratch X on my bird poop in hopes that I won't have to look at it ever again.

I wish I would have brought my camera, but maybe next time. I am looking forward to seeing the pictures of the two cars that we worked on and the other cars also.

Once again thanks Mike for a fun day! I may have to drive down on a Wed night sometime. And good luck to everyone else in your detailing adventures!

Thanks,
          Danenne aka ciyaltr
          Danenne

Comment

Mike,
            Thanks for all the information, tips, and demonstation. You conducted an excellent class. Looking forward to returning for added instruction.

Comment

Detailing Class 8/19/06

Mike, Thanks for passing down all the great information; you certainly know your stuff. Can't wait to get the products I ordered and get started to get my NSX up to the finish it deserves. Great class, good people, thanks for sharing with us. Gil

Comment

Thanks Mike! Class was great.. You have amazed us again with the finish enhancement on 2 black NSX's. I was able to get a lot of my question answered. I may just come by on Wednesday nights to try out my new learned skills.

Comment

awesome to see some NSX stuff going on... Hope to see you guys at NSXPO.
                  Dewain Robinson

Dewain@Dewain.com
                  www.dewain.com

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');