• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is your favorite interior protectant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is your favorite interior protectant?

From the consumer line, which interior protectant do you like best?...and why?

For me it would be Natural shine, because it's creamy, and it doesn't have a strong smell like the GC. NXT TP has a pleasant smell, but it makes the applicator kind of oily when you're applying it.

BTW, I didn't include Quik Interior Detailer because it's not really a protectant per se.

Alex
    Gold Class Vinyl/Rubber Protectant
    22.86%
    NXT Generation Tech Protect
    27.43%
    Natural Shine Vinyl & Rubber Protectant
    49.71%
    Mandarina Racing

hyperdressing
    Because it is water based, not oil based, therefore it does not attract dust
    Give a man a fish he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime!

And of some have compassion, making a difference
    Jude 22

Comment

Out of those three I would choose NXT. I like the gloss it can produce. I have not tried GC yet.
      Watch your pennies and your dollars will take care of themself.

Comment

I have always used 40 in the past. Now I have started using GC. I will watch this poll, because I'm wanting to try the others. GC leaves it too glossy for my taste, but smells better than #40.
        Fox!

Comment

Natural Shine would have to be my pick. I have yet to try the NXT even though I have some sitting on my shelf...lol Guess is goes to show once you find something that works you have a hard time giving it up.
          Trent W.

------------------------------

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX4
          2002 Chevrolet Tahoe LS

Comment

Natural Shie, it smells great and looks great too!
            Patrick Yu
            2003 Honda Accord
            2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

I voted for Natural Shine. I love the fact that it has been around for years, and it always gives me a very professional look regardless of what vehicle that I use it in.

Thanks to Meguiar's for such a great product!

Jeff

Comment

I'm just curious why you don't consider the Quik Interior Detailer a protectant. Are you referring to a dedicated protectant as opposed to a cleaner/protectant?

Comment

Originally posted by krh99
                  Are you referring to a dedicated protectant as opposed to a cleaner/protectant?
                  Exactly!

Alex
                  Mandarina Racing

Comment

Originally posted by dtbdaniel
                    hyperdressing
                    Because it is water based, not oil based, therefore it does not attract dust
                    It does attract bugs though!

Comment

Of the 3 i have only tried Natural Shine and it looks great. My other favorite although not megs i'm afraid is 303 Protectant.

Comment

40 all the way!

Comment

As I detail Motorcycles I don't have much call for interior cleaners but I do, do friends and relatives cars and utes so I will be eagly waiting to see how the poll goes.

Comment

GC Wipes

Of the Meguiar's products, I have only used the Gold Class Protectant Wipes (G-11500). I did all of the the vinyl trim using only 2 towels, and once they started to dry out, there was still enough solution left on them to treat the door seals.
                            Ich liebe meinen Autos!

Comment

Hyper dressing for sure.
                              2004 Ford F250 SuperDuty Crew 6.0L Diesel - Black
                              2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 - Dark Shadow Gray

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');