• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is your favorite interior protectant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which is your favorite interior protectant?

i didnt know you could use M40 for dashboards and what not...is there anything else in the mirror glaze line that you can use for interior protectants, or perhaps the detailer line ?
    Addicted

Comment

HyperDressing is an option.

Most of the others (ASD, SFD) would be on the very glossy and possibly greasy side. Of course this poll is a little out of date now.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
        HyperDressing is an option.

Most of the others (ASD, SFD) would be on the very glossy and possibly greasy side. Of course this poll is a little out of date now.

i am really glad i read about M40 though..i have a gallon of it for exterior trim..now i am going to use to for my dashboard..i believe you can use water based dressing on interior too
        Addicted

Comment

It certainly could be. It would be the level of gloss and greasiness that I am unsure of, and would be carefull about.

I have used ASD on interior trim near the footweels before. But dont want it on the dash, or things I may be handling.

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
            It certainly could be. It would be the level of gloss and greasiness that I am unsure of, and would be carefull about.

I have used ASD on interior trim near the footweels before. But dont want it on the dash, or things I may be handling.
            ah yes, i see what you mean...how does M40 hold up on dashboards ? glossy ? and from what i remember M40 dries non greasy
            Addicted

Comment

Not sure, have not used it. But lots of people really like it, seems medium gloss from what I hear.

Comment

well i've used M40 many many many times on exterior trim...i use SSP on my dashboard...as far as gloss goes i think its about the same as SSP...i just dont know how well it would dry on dashboards..but then again, you could just wipe it clean with your MF
                Addicted

Comment

You'll be ok.

Comment

Supreme Shine Protectant, the gloss is nice and doesn't attract dust, because it dries completely without the oily feeling.
                    http://www.facebook.com/SuperiorDetails
                    http://www.superiordetails.time2detail.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');