• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT paste hard to open?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT paste hard to open?

does anyone else find the NXT can hard to open? (BTW, despite this its still one of my favorite waxes!)
    VTEC: all the lag, none of the turbo

Yes.. dont seal it toooo tight.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I had the exact same problem the first time I went to reseal the can.

You only need to turn the lid ever-so-slightly once you are finished using the product. Any tighter and you will need a screwdriver to get it off!
      Jeff

Comment

Re: NXT paste hard to open?

haha..yes..me too...i thought me the only 1 hard to open...

initially thought if calling my colleague how to open it...

Comment

What about the new lid for the tins that's announced to be introduced with the new "NXT" and "GoldClass" design?
          Anyone already seen one of these in person?

Comment

Originally posted by veedub Mike View Post
            What about the new lid for the tins that's announced to be introduced with the new "NXT" and "GoldClass" design?
            Anyone already seen one of these in person?
            i have yet to see the new tins for the nxt and gc, but have seen it for the cleaner wax. now, the foam applicator comes inside the top of the tin cover (some of the foam applicators would come up missing on the old packaging) and the large grip on the outside makes it alot easier to twist & turn the tin when you want to open and close it...

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');