• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ferrari Owners Club at Meguiar's - August 26th 2006!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari Owners Club at Meguiar's - August 26th 2006!

Ferrari Owners Club at Meguiar's - August 26th 2006!

On August 26th, 2006 Meguiar's will proudly host a hands-on detailing class for members of the Ferrari Owners Club here at Meguiar's Corporate offices in Irvine, CA.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Great class today guys. We really had a lot of fun and hopefully everyone learned a lot. Some really beautiful cars this morning to. Not very many because some people opted to drive their other car. Still it was a good class.

Nothing like good ol Ferrari Red to get your engine going.

Remember if we did not get all of your questions answered at the class you can post them on here and we will do our very best.
    Tim Larson
    Meguiars Customer Care Rep
    Meguiar's Inc.
    1-800-854-8073 ext. 169
    Tlarson@meguiars.com

Comment

Great Class

Thanks Tim,

A lot of the detailing process was demystified today. I can't wait to start work on my car. I think it is great that Meguiar's is generous enough to offer such a great learning experience. Plus a good time and some pretty cars.

Sincerely,

Marc:-)

Comment

Thanks Tim and Mequiar’s for an excellent outing and a very informative presentation on your line of products. As a long time user of Mequiar’s products I found it extremely helpful learning some of the additional techniques and suggestions about their use. I would highly recommend attending this class if you have the opportunity!

Gary

Comment

Tim,

I sent you a PM Sunday regarding my order. Did you get it?

Thans

Marc:-)

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');