• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Ultra Wash-Great Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's Ultra Wash-Great Stuff

I bought some Ultra Wash the other day to see if it made the boat look any better. Incredible, after most washes with other Marine soaps I would have black streaks from the jet residue we get from being in the flight path of John Wayne Airport. When I finished the flybridge and started the foredeck I noticed that all of the black streaks were gone from the base of the flybridge. After the boat dried it looks bright as if it were just polished.

Another good part is it is highly concentrated and for 5 gallons you only are supposed to need 1 ounce, but I didn’t measure and probably used closer to 4, out of habit. I definitely would use and recommend it to my buddies for cleaning their boats. I can’t wait to try it at home this weekend on my truck.
    Dav Carpenter
    Captain M/Y Tiger Shark

Loan rep for Golden West Funding: Lowest rate offered the first time, 1% Origination fee.

Correction to the Name

The Product is called HYPER Wash, Not Ultra Wash, But the rest of the post is correct, sorry for the confusion.
    Dav Carpenter
    Captain M/Y Tiger Shark

Loan rep for Golden West Funding: Lowest rate offered the first time, 1% Origination fee.

Comment

Re: Correction to the Name

Originally posted by captain_dav
      The Product is called HYPER Wash, Not Ultra Wash, But the rest of the post is correct, sorry for the confusion.
      I have never used Hyper wash but hope to get some soon, seems anyone who uses it has good things to say about it.
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');