• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars Glass Polish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiars Glass Polish

I would love to see Meguiars come out with a glass polish, maybe two different polishes. Perhaps one would give the glass a shine and a nice slick surface where water can roll right off. It would also have cleaning abilities which would make tree sap or bug guts removal a quick and easy task. This polish can be used by hand.

The other would be a more aggressive polish that can be used with the G100 to buff out scratches in the glass (like those from wipers). Maybe a kit that would include pads for the G100 and the polish?

I'm in dire need of something that will remove the light scratches on my windshield that were caused by my wiper blades. Even with the glass cleaned and spotless, I can't stand looking through it after 6pm when the sun is going down. It makes me feel like the car is crappy.

I agree... although I wouldn't need an 'aggressive' polish but a 'light/mild' polish would be great! Meguiars is in need of a glass polish in their line up. hint hint
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Re: Meguiars Glass Polish

Another one I'm in for! Go great with some 4" spot buff pads!

I had an old bottle of RainX 2000 glass polish. Really worked good, but no longer made.
      "Now go home and get your shine box"

Billy Batts in Goodfellas

Comment

And for the scratches that are too deep to remove, a product for filling them would be great.
        Mr. Miyagi says: "Wax on, wax off"

Comment

Originally posted by evo77 View Post
          I would love to see Meguiars come out with a glass polish, maybe two different polishes. Perhaps one would give the glass a shine and a nice slick surface where water can roll right off. It would also have cleaning abilities which would make tree sap or bug guts removal a quick and easy task. This polish can be used by hand.

The other would be a more aggressive polish that can be used with the G100 to buff out scratches in the glass (like those from wipers). Maybe a kit that would include pads for the G100 and the polish?

I'm in dire need of something that will remove the light scratches on my windshield that were caused by my wiper blades. Even with the glass cleaned and spotless, I can't stand looking through it after 6pm when the sun is going down. It makes me feel like the car is crappy.
          They had a glass/windshield polish circa 1998-2000?.. I have a container some where.. I want to buy another one.

Not sure why they don't have it anymore...
          ?!?!?!

Comment

A RainX with some #4 mixed in could be fun.... get the cleaning and the coating all in one.
            2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');