• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bear Mountain Weekly Meet (LOTS OF PICS!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bear Mountain Weekly Meet (LOTS OF PICS!!!)

Over in Rockland County NY at Bear Mountain there is a weekly meet on Wed nights...Its a car/bike meet open to everything...Not to many imports/exotics show up, mostly hot rods/classics....Anywhere up to 1,000+ cars show up along with a few hundred bikes..

These are quick pics, no effort in editing..Pretty much just snap shots to keep track of the cars that roll into the meet.. Camera deff wasnt being used to its full potential since most of the shots were rushed to get before the sun dropped.

You can check out the pics here

Awesome vehicles,,,,,,my girl lit up when she saw the yello Rousch Mustang,,,,,,,which I think she will be getting next year.

Can you give me a location/address for the car meet? I'd really like to go sometime. I'm in central NY,,,,,near Syracuse.

Thanks for the pics!

Mark

Comment

Yea the yellow Rousch was sweet...Theres a red one in there too somewhere..But the yellow one is nicer since yellow is the best color and all .The meet is rather far from you, prob a good 4-5hr drive...Im not sure of the address but its at Bear Mountain State Park..Its in Rockland County (i think its Rockland), right on the Hudson River....If you arent familiar with the area i will tell you that its only maybe 45mins from NYC, so we are deff a lil ways away from you...

Comment

I’ll take the ’70 Boss 302.

PC.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');