• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!It's been said before, but obviously not enough: 4" SPOT BUFF PADS!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: !!!It's been said before, but obviously not enough: 4" SPOT BUFF PADS!!!!

Bump...how many years am I going to have to rally...

Comment

The same amount as I am ....as long as it takes.

Comment

Originally posted by MotorcycleDetailing View Post
        Yea, and while you are at it make sure Meguiars Australia Gets a few cartoons as well, they would be great for detailing motorcycles.

Yes! I would want to get some for doing Motorcycles also!
        Lydia's Mobile Detailing
        Professional Detailing since 2007

1997 Dodge Dakota SLT V8 - Green
        2007 Honda ST1300 - Silver

Comment

I'd have those awell.........I only use Megs pads..........until I need a 4" spot

Sooooooo c'mon Megs.......... HURRY UP

Bryan

Comment

I thought for sure they would have new spot buff pads for 2007. After the release of all the new product descriptions I ordered a competitors kit. I had been wanting 4"ers for a while now.
            ----------02' 35th Anv. Limited Edition SS----------
            561rwhp/541rwtq, M6, T-Tops, SLP option car, 1 of 1,037.
            --| TUNED BY FORCEFED PERFORMANCE | Mods: Boost.
            --

Comment

Mike Phillips, c'mon, read this and see how much we want/need 4" Meguiar's Pads! BUMP!

Comment

Originally posted by Lydia View Post
                Yes! I would want to get some for doing Motorcycles also!
                You aren't kidding. Spring Harley detailing season will be here before I know it.
                Owner, Scott's Mobile Auto Detailing

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');