• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bodyshop line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bodyshop line

where can i find all the products listed in the bodyshop line also whats the difference between the bodyshop line and the professional line ?

You should probably call for a catalog. However, the Bodyshop line is:

#80 Speed Glaze
    #81 Hand Polish
    #82 Swirl Free Polish
    #83 Dual Action Cleaner/Polish
    #84 Compound Power Cleaner
    #85 Diamond Cut Compound

They are made for base coat/clear coat paints, whereas the Fine/Medium/Heavy Cuts were originally made for single-stage paints.

Those are the main diffs I'm aware of. Also, the bodyshop line is just newer (not that newer always means better).
    1990 Corvette ZR-1 Bright Red with Red interior Hear it!
    2002 Aurora 4.0 Cherry Metallic with Neutral interior Hear it!
    1997.5 Regal GS Jasper Green Pearl with Medium Gray interior

Comment

I would also guess that the bodyshop line is 'bodyshop safe'???
      This means not containing the silicates that can cause 'fisheyes' on cars being painted in the same shop...

Comment

Just to try to add a little more information to this thread,

Originally, the Body Shop Professional line was introduced as a line for key products for use in body shops. Technically however, it is part of the Professional line, i.e. the tan bottles with the numbers.

Here's a little how-to article I wrote to help people find products in the Professional line.

How to locate Meguiar’s Professional & Detailer products in your hometown

Mike
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');