• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

c6 corvette?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c6 corvette?

i would like some advice from you corvette guys. i am thinking about a corvette purchase and want to know if anyone has a c6?
    i thought that i may try to return to the us car market as what i have read says the c6 is what the c5 should have been. to be honest i was not impressed with fit or finish of prior models. i owned a 78 and found the finishes of the c5 not that different!
    at present i have an m3 and love it so any help would be great!
    thanks
    mike
    m3 mike

I have a brand new ZO6 and it is by far the best Corvette ever built. The car goes like a bat out of hell, handles amazingly, and rides very nicely for what it is. People may still complain a little about the interior not looking as nice as some of the Euro cars, but for me it's fine. For the money you cannot buy a better car.

Comment

I have a 2006 DSOM C6 coupe. It's fast, handles well, makes just the right sounds and it's extremely sophisticated. Great car. If you're looking for a sports car, it's hard to do better.
      2021 BMW X3M Competition - Donington Gray
      2020 Chevy Bolt - Arctic White
      2019 Fiat 124 Spider - Brillante

Some look better than others....

Comment

The C6 is easily one of the best values for your money. I have ridden in a couple of them, and they are absolute beasts. I have a corvette forum I talk on and if you would like, I can pm you the name of it. There is also a great salesman who's always on the forum that works at BUDS in Ohio, and has given great deals on new C6's to quite a few people I know. So if your interested, pm me or post something and I'll pm you.
        Happy Corvetting

1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye project car in the works...

Comment

All I gotta say is...

Just get one.. you cant go wrong with a C6 and you deffinately wont be dissapointed.

----------02' 35th Anv. Limited Edition SS----------
          561rwhp/541rwtq, M6, T-Tops, SLP option car, 1 of 1,037.
          --| TUNED BY FORCEFED PERFORMANCE | Mods: Boost.
          --

Comment

thanks for your input!
            i will be looking ? don't know when but have the local dealer wanting the m3
            m3 mike

Comment

Loved my C5, love my C6 more!!! Awesome beast!!!

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');