• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Bad batch" M21... where to get replacement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Bad batch" M21... where to get replacement?

I put this post up to make sure the M21 that I had was in fact a defective product before making phone calls to ADS or Megs. Turns out this is the same issue at least one other person had and they were given a replacement through Meguiars.

I was originally going to go through Rick @ ADS but after reading the last post in my thread I thought I would ask here first.

Can I get a replacement through Meguiars?

Here is my original post:

Thank you.
    ----------02' 35th Anv. Limited Edition SS----------
    561rwhp/541rwtq, M6, T-Tops, SLP option car, 1 of 1,037.
    --| TUNED BY FORCEFED PERFORMANCE | Mods: Boost.
    --

I had the same problem with a 64oz m21....I called megs and they they took care of me right away...I also sent back a backing plate and tire brush and they sent it out before they even got my stuff as long as i had a tracking #..Megs has great customer service and great products thats why i continue to keeping using them.
    RZ AutoDetailing

My Gallery

Comment

I had some #21 from the inconsistent batch. It was a sample size in the "ketchup bottle." Rick at ADS took care of it and sent me a new 16 oz. bottle of #21 no charge. The difference was night and day! The new stuff is much thicker and does not separate as easily. And zero streaks!

ADS

RamAirV1
      2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
      2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Rick @ ADS is taking care of me. The customer service I have received from Rick, this time and in the past, is very rare these days. This is why I will buy all my goodies from ADS and ADS only!
        ----------02' 35th Anv. Limited Edition SS----------
        561rwhp/541rwtq, M6, T-Tops, SLP option car, 1 of 1,037.
        --| TUNED BY FORCEFED PERFORMANCE | Mods: Boost.
        --

Comment

Rick is great and his service is excellant. He got my orders perfect and shipping was on time,but the reason i sent my products to megs was because i didnt purchase this stuff from him.
          RZ AutoDetailing

My Gallery

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');