• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

# 21 longevity used as a topper??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• # 21 longevity used as a topper??

When I detail cars, I use the 21 as the last product, over any car, becuase I realized that lasts more than any carnauba wax. But the clients, ask me how long or how many car washes does the m 21 last??
    Help please!

Well, that is pretty wide open. Depends on if it is garaged, left out all day, etc.

And how it is washed. A car wash is going to use a fiarly strong detergent, so that will remove any wax pretty quick.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Like Murr said, it depends.

I have had 21 last 3 months+, and then again I have re-applied 3 weeks later.

I'm on my 3rd month of 21 and its starting to diminish. I've used spray wax twice, and QD a few times, but due to water bans I haven't been able to keep up with my paint .

Comment

I'm not sure if ths helps at all, but I applied #21 to my truck about 8 months ago, and since have applied NXT once (about 7 1/2 months ago) and #26 about 5 months ago. The water still beads like crazy, infact it flys off the paint. It almost *****, because when it rains out, then the sun comes out right after (all the time in Florida), I pop open the sun roof. When I hit the breaks, I get a huge splash of water that comes flying into the interior.
        Let's make all of the cars shiny!

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');