• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Touch -- Detailing Spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Touch -- Detailing Spray

For Last Touch, I give it a great big thumbs up!

Anyone else use it yet?

It gives a very, very good shine, best out of the detailing sprays I have used. Very Slick and wipes on and wipes of with more easy the then quik detailer spray. Its my new nuimber one Meguiars product! Oh yeah and it smells good to!

On a side note... it only takes a small amount of product on a cool surface out of the sun. This will prevent streaking.
    Last edited by gb387; Dec 2, 2004, 11:30 AM.
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

I got mine 2 weeks ago and I have nothing but good things to say about it.
    Works great, leaves a nice shine, and it does smell delicious !

Comment

Last Touch/Final Detail

Can you guys compare the two?

Comment

Did you guys get the 32 oz bottles to go with it? Mine wasn't in my order (the invoice even had a little pen mark next to only that item) when I got the Last Touch. I called and it was supposed to get here this week, which it didn't...

So far I like the smell of the stuff better than FD, and much better than #34/QD. But I don't have anything to put it in...
        1990 Corvette ZR-1 Bright Red with Red interior Hear it!
        2002 Aurora 4.0 Cherry Metallic with Neutral interior Hear it!
        1997.5 Regal GS Jasper Green Pearl with Medium Gray interior

Comment

Sorry about the secondary bottles, I was told there was a fire in the warehouse and that's why you didn't receive any bottles.

Call Customer Care and ask them the status for secondary bottles and when you can expect to receive them.

Mike
          Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora40
            Did you guys get the 32 oz bottles to go with it? Mine wasn't in my order (the invoice even had a little pen mark next to only that item) when I got the Last Touch. I called and it was supposed to get here this week, which it didn't...

So far I like the smell of the stuff better than FD, and much better than #34/QD. But I don't have anything to put it in...
            I used a quick Detailer spray bottle, I have been told they have a better spray head on them?!?!
            Brandon

Comment

Is Last Touch any better (Or worse) than Final Detail?

FD is going to be hard to beat!
              r. b.

Comment

Alright, I couldnt' take it anymore. I poured my QD bottle of Final Detail back into the gallon, rinsed it out, and filled it up with Last Touch. I've only used it once, but I like it.

It seems to have similar gloss and slickness to Final Detail, which is to say very good slickness and amazing gloss. Whether it's more, I dunno. I didn't do them side-by-side. However, Last Touch is much easier to wipe off. I don't find Final Detail to be streaky, but you do have to wipe over a panel a few times to get it all off. Last Touch was much easier to wipe off requiring fewer passes to remove it.

It also smells very nice, a lot like Pinnacle Crystal Mist, but a little stronger. It smells nice and leaves the garage smelling very tropical.

I think the edge in ease of use makes it better than Final Detail as other aspects seem very similar.
                1990 Corvette ZR-1 Bright Red with Red interior Hear it!
                2002 Aurora 4.0 Cherry Metallic with Neutral interior Hear it!
                1997.5 Regal GS Jasper Green Pearl with Medium Gray interior

Comment

The rain has finally let up here in Indiana. I have been able to QD my GTO every day and have not found it necessary to wash it. I am now down to ¾ of my Final Detail gallon. I really like the FD, but I am finding it more and more difficult to resist the urge to buy some Last Touch.

RamAirV1
                  2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
                  2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Can Last Touch be found in retail stores, or is this a product that will be sold only in select auto parts stores and on-line?

I'm currently using ClearKote's Quick Shine which I really love.
                    "Happy Trails to you !"

Comment

Originally posted by LusterMeister
                      Can Last Touch be found in retail stores, or is this a product that will be sold only in select auto parts stores and on-line?
                      Last Touch is in Meguair's "Detailers Line" of products. I have found 2 stores in my area that carry this line but now that Meguiar's sells detailer line products by the single gallon on their web site you may be better off just ordering it from them.

Comment

I just used it again and I am amazed that the product works so well, its very slick when applied! Looks awesome and its only a detailer spray!?!?
                        Brandon

Comment

Originally posted by LusterMeister

I'm currently using ClearKote's Quick Shine which I really love.
                          Hi LusterMeister,

Because questions like your pop up once in a while, I wrote this to help out,

How to locate Meguiar’s Professional & Detailer products in your hometown

Mike
                          Mike Phillips
                          760-515-0444
                          showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by gb387
                            I used a quick Detailer spray bottle, I have been told they have a better spray head on them?!?!
                            For anyone reading this that uses Meguiar's Quik Detailer, next time you spray some onto your car, pay attention to how well the spray head atomizes the product.

The words, Exceedingly Well come to my mind.

I received an e-mail to day stating that the warehouse expects to be receiving the new secondary bottles for the new Detailer Line and as soon as they get them they will begin filling back orders.

Mike
                            Mike Phillips
                            760-515-0444
                            showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Cracked my gallon open today and this stuff smells G O O D!! The ease of wipe off and the finish left behind are top notch. I'm excited to use some of the other stuff I got now but don't have any cars on my schedule this week. If you don't have some Last Touch around the house, get some!!
                              Quadruple Honda Owner
                              Black cars are easy!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');