• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know your OBSESSED with a clean car when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You know your OBSESSED with a clean car when...

ok so the other week i found myself with nothing to do, i finished all cleints cars and then did my families cars just for the fun of it. After that with nothing to do i found myself in the living room detailing model cars and finishing them up with a coat of NXT Tech Wax 2.0. finally the wife walked in took one look at me shook her head and walked away can we say car crazy
    ""Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will be judged by only one thing - the result." - Vince Lombardi
    Jon's Premium Auto Detailing
    210-281-8151

Comment

Originally posted by Derrickg32069 View Post
      ok so the other week i found myself with nothing to do, i finished all cleints cars and then did my families cars just for the fun of it.
      I'm going to do the same thing now! We must be crazy. I know I am because I'm doing this because I love it.
      The Best Last Step, is the step backwards you take to admire your work!
      Originally posted by Mike Phillips
      If you use #7 on your car, you're not in good company... you're in GREAT company!

Comment

when ANYTIME someone goes in your truck it has to be clean inside and out.

you detail your vehicle before any night out.

You go to gas stations just to see if there is any marring on your paint with the halogen lights.

your wheel barrels are cleaner than 90% of people's rims.

you change lsps every 2-3 weeks because you are bored with the look

u polish your trunk and apply diff waxes to compare there shine/wetness/depth side by side

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');