• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does NXT spray wax work with Gold Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does NXT spray wax work with Gold Class

From what I understand NXT spray wax, is a wax enhancer or booster, for already waxed vehicles. BUt can I use it on a vehicle that was waxed with Gold Class wax? I want to use it like a detailer.

Re: Does NXT spray wax work with Gold Class

Originally posted by rdv350
    From what I understand NXT spray wax, is a wax enhancer or booster, for already waxed vehicles. BUt can I use it on a vehicle that was waxed with Gold Class wax? I want to use it like a detailer.
    Using this product in conjunction with existing Gold Class wax is perfectly fine, but I'm not sure if I understand your last sentence. The spray wax is to be used as a booster wax in between regular wax applications. Meguiars makes several detailer sprays, such as Quik Detailer, Nxt Speed Detailer, and several others.

Comment

Originally posted by rdv350
      From what I understand NXT spray wax, is a wax enhancer or booster, for already waxed vehicles. But can I use it on a vehicle that was waxed with Gold Class wax? I want to use it like a detailer.
      Our spray-on waxes are not for light cleaning of dust, fingerprints and smudges. This is the job of a quick detailer like Quik Detailer.

As far as compatibility goes as to using Meguiar's' Quik Wax or NXT Spray Wax on different waxes, they will work perfectly fine over any base coat of wax.
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I've been waxing my car every week for some time now, starting out with Gold Class then moving on to NXT. I've been using the liquid NXT for awhile but I used the NXT spray wax for the first time last week and I was blown away and lemme tell ya that took a lot since my car was already the leading cause of neck injuries in my city.

I"m thinking now that I want to go with this stuff full time. I suppose it doesn't last as long as the liquid or paste but who cares if you do it as often as I do. Anyone ever try this? I guess I could use both but right now it's too cold outside to wax and I'm on the clock at the hand wash for this stuff now until the spring comes.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');