• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reminders for clients...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reminders for clients...

When I detail a vehicle for someone, I get their email address as part of my database. I take pictures of their cars when I am finished and email them the pic for them to use as a their background. Everytime they turn on their computer or log in.. their car is there.. and they remember that you did it for them!
    Meguiar's Fire/Rescue/EMS, member of the Church of the Highly Reflective Finish!
    Waxworks Automotive Detailing

Re: Reminders for clients...

Originally posted by Gonzo0903
    When I detail a vehicle for someone, I get their email address as part of my database. I take pictures of their cars when I am finished and email them the pic for them to use as a their background. Everytime they turn on their computer or log in.. their car is there.. and they remember that you did it for them!
    That is a great idea.... I am not a pro detailer but I could still do that on the 'vehicles on the side' that I detail. Do you add your logo and name to the photo as a 'reminder'?
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

That is a great idea.... I am not a pro detailer but I could still do that on the 'vehicles on the side' that I detail. Do you add your logo and name to the photo as a 'reminder'?
      I don't.. I am like you.. detailing is a paid hobby for me. Most of my clients are cops, firefighters and paramedics, so I get to see them all the time at calls.
      Meguiar's Fire/Rescue/EMS, member of the Church of the Highly Reflective Finish!
      Waxworks Automotive Detailing

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');