• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures and Comments from Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania - September 16th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures and Comments from Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania - September 16th!

Pictures and Comments from Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania - September 16th!

On Saturday, September 16th, Rod Kraft with Meguiar's taught our popular Detailing 101 Class at the Harrisburg Auto Auction for members of Meguiar's Online. If you have any comments or pictures to post from your Meguiar's Detailing class then please post them here.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Re: Pictures and Comments from Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania - September 16th!

Rod did a wonderful job yesterday and Lynn was a GREAT host. Thanks so much guys. I thoroughly enjoyed the day!

Keith
    1999 Mercury Cougar
    2000 Lexus RX300

Comment

I missed it this time around.
      I hope to be there on Oct. 21st if they are still holding the class.
      Any one else plan on attending that one?
      Hopefully I will see you there

Comment

I had a great time. I learned so much to. Im just a guy that washes his car to look good, I had no idea how much more serious some people were.

Rod was very informative and look forward to seeing him again on the show circuit.

Lynn, you were by far the best host ever! Pretzels, sodas, pizza, wings, and 30 bucks in Meguiars... THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Comment

That looks like the pic i took of Rod demonstrating the g-100 from the advanced class in N.J....?
          RZ AutoDetailing

My Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by RZ Autodetailing View Post
            That looks like the pic i took of Rod demonstrating the g-100 from the advanced class in N.J....?
            You mean this one?

It probably is. We were looking for a picture that told a story to add to the frontpage to help people get the big picture of what a detailing class is all about. Our gallery was down and still is down and that was the only picture we could locate that fit the bill.

To date, nobody that attended Rod's class last Saturday has posted any pictures?

So we're using what we have.
            Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Ya thats my pic Mike....No problem with using it, just thought it looked familiar..I cant believe some nimwitt hacked this site...Are we gonna have the same formatt as it use to be when you get it all up and running? I really like the way it was set up before.And will the gallery be working anytime soon as well?
              RZ AutoDetailing

My Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by RZ Autodetailing View Post
                Ya thats my pic Mike....No problem with using it, just thought it looked familiar..I cant believe some nimwitt hacked this site...Are we gonna have the same formatt as it use to be when you get it all up and running? I really like the way it was set up before.And will the gallery be working anytime soon as well?
                Yes, the gallery should be up today, let's post questions like this in this thread and keep this thread on-topic. Thanks!
                Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

I dont remember anyone taking pics at this one. I brought my camera, but didnt take any pics...

Comment

It was a great class! I was thinking of attending the Oct. 21 class as well just to pick up additional tips!

I forgot to bring my camera! doh!
                    Ken Allwine
                    All Shine Detailing
                    Join us on Facebook

Comment

Rod did a great job. The class was terrific. He definitely took my knowledge level up a couple of notches. I'm looking forward to many exciting hours in the garage this fall. I definitely want to come back for refresher training next year. Thanks Rod and Lynn!

Pete Klein

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');