• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jensen Healey Preservation Society 2nd time around!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jensen Healey Preservation Society 2nd time around!

Jensen Healey Preservation Society - September 16th!

Looking for a enthusiastic turn-out tomorrow with our friends in the Jensen Healey club!
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Re: Jensen Healey Preservation Society 2nd time around!

Thank you Mike and thank you Meguiar’s! Today’s class was terrific.

And big thanks to the members of the Jensen Healey Preservation Society and guests for coming out. You’re a great crowd.

PC.

Comment

Many thanks to Mike and Meguiars for a lively and educational seminar. I was using Meguiars products to get the maximum shine out of my old paint job until I got the new one a year and a half ago. Today I learned how I could have done it even better!

Also, thanks to PC for the invite to the Jensen Healey class even though I drive one of the "other" Healeys!

Sharon

Comment

Many thanks to Mike P. and what a presentation again as usual. Had a wonderful time and learned some new things, also thanks to Paul aka the other pc for making arrangements to get this together.

Steve

Comment

Mike this is for you ...

Thanks for a fun and informative class. Learned lots of useful
          things which will help keep things shiny!

Cheers,
          John

Comment

Mike,

Thanks for a great learning experience. The tips and techniques that you demonstrated were inspiring. The knowledge and experience you shared are priceless. I'm looking forward to detailing my Jensen Healey. (The red demo car).

Please thank Barry and the entire Meguiar's team for making training sessions like this possible.

pad

Comment

Mike, I learned extremely valuable information from your presentation this past Saturday (9/16/05). My black '85 BMW has been in need of paint/finish restoration since 1997 when I bought the car used. To date, I've hesitated to work on the paint/finish because the selection of "products" at the hard parts stores is so overwhelming. I had no clue who to trust, what to buy, or how to use the products correctly. Thanks to you and Meguiars, I now have direction - what Meguiars products to use, the correct steps, and proper technique. Your presentation was just what I needed. I took/wrote lots of notes. I'm no longer in the dark.

I appreciate the added hospitality (donuts, pizza, drinks, sample Meguiar products), and want to thank the Jensen Healy Preservation Society for sharing your event with a BMW owner.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan.Woo View Post
                I appreciate the added hospitality (donuts, pizza, drinks, sample Meguiar products), and want to thank the Jensen Healey Preservation Society for sharing your event with a BMW owner.
                Thank you for the kind words Stan and everyone else, this last Saturday's class was really a lot of fun and and everyone that attended was enthusiastic and passionate about their cars.

Our Photo Gallery is still down but we hope it will be up and operational soon, until then here's one shot of the very beautiful 1954 Austin Healey that was brought to Meguiar's.

Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');