• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Have Become a Believer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have Become a Believer!

I had 2x NXT Tech Wax on my 03 black Hyundai Santa Fe and was truly pleased with the results! The prep was High Temp Light Cut then the NXT.

It has been two weeks now and one Shell "velvet" car wash. A couple of applications of FD made the finish look like new.

Today, I bought the NXT Spray Wax. Whoa!! Even though the temperature was in the high 40's, the product really made a difference!!!

I'm sold. This stuff is great!!!!
    [
    Last edited by Gadfly; Feb 29, 2004, 01:16 PM.

NXT looks great and black there is no doubt! Its been 5-6 weeks now since I have applied NXT, the finish still sheets water and shines great.
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Re: I Have Become a Believer!

Originally posted by Gadfly
      I had 2x NXT Tech Wax on my 03 black Hyundai Santa Fe and was truly pleased with the results! The prep was High Temp Light Cut then the NXT.

It has been two weeks now and one Shell "velvet" car wash. A couple of applications of FD made the finish look like new.

Today, I bought the NXT Spray Wax. Whoa!! Even though the temperature was in the high 40's, the product really made a difference!!!

I'm sold. This stuff is great!!!!
      I would agree. NXT Tech Wax, together with the NXT Spray Wax are an awesome combination. I have applied this product to well over 100 cars now, and without exception, the results have been awesome, and just as important, consistent.

If you do the proper prep work to the paint in the beginning, your results will rival what a professional detailer can produce. Wipe on and wipe off are a breeze. If you start out with a new car, or a new paint job, and simply use NXT Tech Wax as a part of a regular maintenance program, your car’s finish couldn’t help but to look show room new for the life of the car!

NXT Tech wax produces a clear, reflective surface that reveals the true color, and makes the metal flake in metallic finishes *PoP*! It darkens medium to dark colors, and leaves a slick surface, protected surface behind.

Thanks for giving NXT Tech Wax a try Gadfly, and I'm very much encouraged to see that you're getting the same results I have been seeing for months now....

Now how about a picture or two!

Mike
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Have any of you used NXT and Gold Class wax before? Which is better, or are they both really good? Which one sheets water the best and lasts the longest?? Any advise appretiated!

Slats -- Should I buy NXT or GC??!?!?
        -------------
        John 17:3
        -------------

Comment

NXT vs Gold Class

I used Gold Class (liquid) on my black Santa Fe when I got the car home from the dealer. It looked nice, but getting the "white stuff" out of the crevasses and off the black trim was a true PITA.

Over the past year (it's an '03 LX) I have used UPP, S100 and EX. I thought that EX was the end-all until I tried NXT.

A decent prep under NXT and augmented by the NXT Spray Wax will be my regimen for the Santa Fe.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');