• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you store your products?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you store your products?

Where do you store your products?

I store mine in the garage, in the summer it reaches 95-100 deg, in the winter it runs about no lower then 40 deg. Should all products be stored in a climate controlled room in the house?

Reason I as I had my first problem with some GC Trim Detailer, it was nothing but water, so it seemed. I had used it a week or two before and it was perfect then the next time came around it was very watery and would not turn back to a gel. The bottle was about half full, luckily I have some #38 as well and used it for the first time and love it!
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

I keep mine in my garage. gets to over a hundred on super hot days with high humidity. take stuff in in the winter. The only problem I ever have is #81 turns to water (seperates) allot when its hot, but as long as I shake it every other squirt, it seems fine.
    2019 GMC Sierra
    1500 AT4

Comment

Store mine in the spare bedroom. Wife hates it!!

Comment

Hey,

I usually store my products in a room in the house. The reason is, the weather where I live gets brutually cold in the winter and very hot in the summer!! So, I have put up shelving in a room for all of my goodies!

Tim
        Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Originally posted by scrub
          Store mine in the spare bedroom. Wife hates it!!

compromise, keep the vacum in the garage.
          2019 GMC Sierra
          1500 AT4

Comment

I use to carry my cleaning product's in my the trunk of my car in a trunk organizer. I bought a Stanley mobile tool box which has a top and bottom to it. The top I have my terry towels and my microfiber towels. And on the bottom I have my cleaner's. For me to open the bottom I have to unhook the clips on both sides of the tool boxes and lift it up. I would show you a pictuer of it but I can't find one on the Stanley website. I got this one from WALMART FOR $24.00.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000

compromise, keep the vacum in the garage.
              That's a good-un!!

Comment

I store mine in the closet of my comptuer room here. Right now they're up on a shelve, but I've been looking for some plastic drawers that I can fit the gallon detailer bottles in upright so help clean up the look of things.

I have found that the products like to separate in the heat, and sometimes never reclaim their previous state. For example a bottle of car wash soap can go from it's nice thick state to being about as thin as water in short order. Here it can get well in the 110 degree range easily with the garage door getting pelted by sun half of the day so I decided to move stuff inside. Towels I keep in the garage though.
                Later,
                Ricky

For great Meguiar's deals I use
                Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

I store mine in the garage in a cabinet. The heat gets to about 90 but here in Fla. no problem with the cold. I always shake the bottle real well anyway so seperation in not a problem with the heat.

Comment

I store mine in my workshop in my basement because, I don't have a garage.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');